159CE399-7487-4615-9F7A-20930E206A0F.jpeg
36DF6FB8-7B29-44DA-9DD7-FF7E17B5CE31.jpeg
56F5A1AD-A0BF-4091-AAC2-1D8B84E9641F.jpeg
E23FFB31-5114-40D0-B089-35E62755398F.jpeg

Attachments

• 2410ED4C-E4F7-4257-A2D4-2A37794F480E.jpeg
    2410ED4C-E4F7-4257-A2D4-2A37794F480E.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 6
why do they make newborn pajamas with snaps/buttons rather than only using zippers? i been using only the zippered ones. my poor daughter rotating 3 night time outfits when she has a bunch in the drawer. ain’t nobody got time to button that nonsense half asleep at 4am :lol:

why do they make newborn pajamas with snaps/buttons rather than only using zippers? i been using only the zippered ones. my poor daughter rotating 3 night time outfits when she has a bunch in the drawer. ain’t nobody got time to button that nonsense half asleep at 4am :lol:

Yeah I never really liked the button ones. My wife and I legit rotate the same 5 zipper PJs we have rather than open new button ones. Nobody told us the button ones were such a pain before we had our son

We have a few button pjs that for whatever god awful reason, my girl likes to put on the baby. One of these days they are going to go missing.

I like(d) the button joints, you can unbutton just the ones by the legs for the diaper change and plus they look better

I don't expect to make any Disney trips but as my income changes I'm sure my feelings will change
Outside of financially, the crowds make theme parks completely undesirable

i will be honest im not ready for those Disney trips.

flights :sick:
food :sick:
hotel stay :sick:
random money :sick:

with 2 kids
My daughters been 5 times. She just turned 7

Flights arnt bad if you're on the east coast... jusbadds up when its x4...

I always have free lodging because my parents have a condo in Kissimmee and my in laws are in St Pete. Yet and still thousands every time.

When I was a kid my parents didnt spend their disposal income on cars, jewelry, going out. Always vacations, tryna do the same for my kids.

Cruises, Hawaii, Florida, Mexico, Mediterranean, Africa... we goin everywhere

I like(d) the button joints, you can unbutton just the ones by the legs for the diaper change and plus they look better
That's why the reverse zip joint is king.

******* game changer. Found them late in my son's sleeper game (he's a pajama man now) but them ****s blew my mind.

That's why the reverse zip joint is king.

****ing game changer. Found them late in my son's sleeper game (he's a pajama man now) but them ****s blew my mind.

Don't think we've had those, sound clutch
I do miss when my girls was that small. I miss my babies when they were babies *sobs and tears my clothes*

the bottons are trash.
sleep sacks is where it's at tho.
we throw on a onsie, then put her in the sleep sack. she thrashes around way less since her feet are bundled

i will be honest im not ready for those Disney trips.

flights :sick:
food :sick:
hotel stay :sick:
random money :sick:

with 2 kids
same, with 3 kids

at least they still love Ocean City, MD at this point

but my oldest is in kindergarten, she has said she wants to go to Disney and Hawaii...I assume she heard other kids that went talk about it at school

I told her that there's no boardwalk in Hawaii like there is in Ocean City and then she said she wants to go to Ocean City instead :lol:

same, with 3 kids

at least they still love Ocean City, MD at this point

but my oldest is in kindergarten, she has said she wants to go to Disney and Hawaii...I assume she heard other kids that went talk about it at school

I told her that there's no boardwalk in Hawaii like there is in Ocean City and then she said she wants to go to Ocean City instead :lol:

Haha how old are your kids?

Hmu hext time you go. I'm right down the highway 15 min. You should check Assateague also its another 15min from OCMD but wild horses and campgrounds and such. Places to kayak and fish. Its coo

I live near Bethany Beach, De. More old ppl way less ppl overall but still close to Rehoboth and OCMD

I don't expect to make any Disney trips but as my income changes I'm sure my feelings will change
Outside of financially, the crowds make theme parks completely undesirable
Ima do the disney trip when my kid like 10-14....like u said between the prices and crowds/lines I want her to really remember it :lol: ...n at that age might start to be interested in anything else the city of Orlando has to offer so we dont have to be restricted to the parks

Ima do the disney trip when my kid like 10-14....like u said between the prices and crowds/lines I want her to really remember it :lol: ...n at that age might start to be interested in anything else the city of Orlando has to offer so we dont have to be restricted to the parks
I do fear 10-14 may be too old for them to be overwhelmed by the awesomeness.

Hope to get the kids out there by 8 years old...oldest is 4 right now.

10-14 is a good age I think, but my girls didn't really grow up Disney princess movie fans so idk if they will really want to go to Disney like that

Back
Top Bottom