Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Agree with all of this.

We got the Graco travel system ( I believe
laugh.gif
) and I just got an extra base for my car since I drop him off in the mornings. The car seat snaps into the stroller and the bases, and makes it easier to move around.

We got a convertible crib that turns into a full size bed I believe. My mom and her godparents split that and the dresser for his room for us, so we didn't have to pay
nthat.gif

My wife had the raffle at her baby shower and for each pack of pampers you brought, you got a ticket towards winning different prizes. Our little man was born in July and we didn't have to buy our first pack of pampers until January. I was in shock when she told me to grab some diapers while I was out the first time
laugh.gif
. Now she actually coupons for those things like that and it really helps. She has bought like 50 packs of wipes (56 or 72 count in each pack) and like 6 of the boxes of diapers, and I don't even think we spent $175 yet. She gets the manufacturer coupons, then pairs it with the store sale & their coupon, and some store double their coupons and some other stuff. All I know is she comes home with plenty of bags and boxes and only spends like $50-60 when she does it.
That sounds like my wife haha. It's like a thrill for her. She would come home with boxes and be like "Guess how much i paid for this?" with a smirk on her face. If it's Babies R Us and Macys, i know we aren't paying nearly close to full price.

For you dads to be, Babies R Us has a really good baby registry program that i recommend. Anything that gets purchased from your registry gives you cash back. And if you close out your registry after the baby is born, you can get up to 30% off all purchases on your registry. Worth taking a look at.

My son turning 9 this month
Any ideas on what I should get him
Like he wants the new 3ds and majoras mask
I'm a buy him that
But also just wanted an idea on what else I should get
Any suggestions :nerd:

Is he into sports? Send him to a good sports summer camp or summer trip somewhere, just the two of you. When I was little my dad starting taking a trip with just the two of us every summer, up until I was a senior in high school. That summer we went to NYC and went from park to park looking at summer basketball, ending up at the Rucker. Lots of great bonding time, good advice, etc. Great times :smokin
Repped BRUH
Thanks!!!!!!

That sounds like my wife haha. It's like a thrill for her. She would come home with boxes and be like "Guess how much i paid for this?" with a smirk on her face. If it's Babies R Us and Macys, i know we aren't paying nearly close to full price.

For you dads to be, Babies R Us has a really good baby registry program that i recommend. Anything that gets purchased from your registry gives you cash back. And if you close out your registry after the baby is born, you can get up to 30% off all purchases on your registry. Worth taking a look at.
Man she stays in Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target and Kroger.

She says the exact same thing...."come check out the trunk at all the stuff.....go look in his closet at the new stuff.....everything here on the table, what you think I paid for it?"
laugh.gif

my twin girls.... i despise dressing them the same and dont ever do  it but they was bout to go see they grandma at the convalescent home and she always asked me to dress them the same. i do they hair and everything. not that good but i do what i can. being a single parent with  no help , its a inconvenience but i wouldnt want it any other way..rather struggle with them then flourish without them. ... 

Last edited:
Que linda!!!!!!!

I cant imagine any female walking away from twin girls

I have wished for that all my life

Bruh Id me dressing my twins the same for ever and I would coordinate our outfits so we could be triplets :D

Next time get some white shoes for them and yellow and blue bows for their hair

Last edited:
How did some of yall prepare for yalls first child? Classes, buyin things, certain things to calm your woman down etc

Take the breast feeding class. And the child birth preparation class. Also CPR class is really informative.

My girl is a nurse. Her mom. Her sister. Her cousin etc. Filipino thing. But We still took all the classes

As for diapers. I use the value ones for the day time. But the name brand ones for night time.

Also if you can buy stuff that has a generic alternate also. Like for the diaper genie. Target makes a refill for it which is a lot cheaper. And formula. I use similac but it's bank. Target makes a generic version of it with DHA in it. Which is for brain development. For half the cost.

Last edited:
Que linda!!!!!!!

Bruh Id me dressing my twins the same for ever and I would coordinate our outfits so we could be triplets
happy.gif

thank you....

i had another girl pregnant with twins long ago.   double barrel shot 
mean.gif

love my twins but they more then a handful . 

thats what everyone does so i wanted to go against the norm  . people always second guess that they are twins cuz i dont ever dress them the same. they dont act like twins they are nothing alike and dont get along. i always have to play ref. 

yeah now that i look at that pic shouldve put white shoes on them, dont know about bows. never have attempted to put a bow on their hair.....

thank you....

i had another girl pregnant with twins long ago.   double barrel shot 
mean.gif

thats what everyone does so i wanted to go against the norm  . people always second guess that they are twins cuz i dont ever dress them the same. they dont act like twins they are nothing alike and dont get along. i always have to play ref. 

yeah now that i look at that pic shouldve put white shoes on them, dont know about bows. never have attempted to put a bow on their hair.....
Hold this rep right here bruh

Continue to dress them differently. You are doing the right thing.

I have a twin brother and your daughters are going to constantly experience people trying to conjoin their identities.

Its cute sometimes but they are their own people at the end of the day and what you are doing is helping them to foster their own identities.

It can get annoying and frustrating when youre thrown together for everything

i dont act like my bro either lol.

Last edited:
Twins!!!!
That's so dope bro.
I always wanted twins too. I'm still young so you never know lol

Que linda!!!!!!!

Bruh Id me dressing my twins the same for ever and I would coordinate our outfits so we could be triplets :D

thank you....

i had another girl pregnant with twins long ago.   double barrel shot :smh:  .

holup!??! :wow:

If I'm reading this right, you have 2 sets of twins?!!?!

either way, props fam for taking care of two pretty ladies on your own :pimp:

I want fraternal twins with 1 being a boy and 1 a girl, the girl being my skin tone but looking more like her mom and the boy light skinned and but looking more like me. And I need them to have my immune system too

How did some of yall prepare for yalls first child? Classes, buyin things, certain things to calm your woman down etc

No class...just listened to people's advice and went from there. The hardest thing was dealing with my girls hormones :lol: ....being pregnant during the summer = x_x

Last edited:
Man she stays in Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target and Kroger.

She says the exact same thing...."come check out the trunk at all the stuff.....go look in his closet at the new stuff.....everything here on the table, what you think I paid for it?"
laugh.gif

Bro, are we with the same girl?!! haha I swear my girl does the same thing!!

But we're almost due now, we have roughly 8 weeks left before my daughter is here. We still don't have a name picked out yet. So far we have Madeline Grace, but my girl doesn't like that because she doesn't want everyone calling her Maddy, because we have a bunch of Maddy's in the familiy already. But we love Madeline.

Another name we're thinking about is Annalise Grace, and for short we can call her Andie .. I like both names and don't really care what her name is because I'm going to love her regardless.

But we have a baby shower this weekend, we're doing the diaper raffle too. I'm really excited guys!! I'm on my work comp so I can't upload pics but will add pics on my phone after this of what we have done so far. Love you guys! All reps to the NT pops!

View media item 1482370
View media item 1482372
and us on our baby moon in DC

View media item 1482375
View media item 1482376

Last edited:
holup!??!
eek.gif

either way, props fam for taking care of two pretty ladies on your own
pimp.gif
My G MA had 2 sets of twins my mother being one of them 

she then gave birth to me and my bro who are twins. If one of us have twins 
laugh.gif

holup!??! :wow:

either way, props fam for taking care of two pretty ladies on your own :pimp:
nah , some other girl not my bm, was 3 months pregnant then had a miscarriage... Could of been two sets of twins already for me .
My grandmother was a twin. My girls were identical in the same bag...

Thanks tho.

Last edited:
Yo fellas, where yall shop to keep your kids fresh?

If you don't have a Zulily account your slippin.

Ross and places like that are where it's at. They have Nike and under armor stuff ALL the time. Tops and bottoms for 15 is clutch

Back
Top Bottom