Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

That procedure can be reversed right?
In most cases it can, but generally that's something you want to be sure about. You could always freeze some father fluids just in case tho.
This. 

Also, this thread is highly appreciated. Used all my reps in here again.  
nthat.gif
   Keep it going. 

Last edited:
In most cases it can, but generally that's something you want to be sure about. You could always freeze some father fluids just in case tho.
This. 

nthat.gif
   Keep it going. 
A friend of mine got the procedure done and said it was a great decision. He said he was sore for a few weeks, but after that everything was all good. He said the mental part of not having to worry about having a baby enhances the sexual experience. Splashing all day 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This. 

nthat.gif
   Keep it going. 
A friend of mine got the procedure done and said it was a great decision. He said he was sore for a few weeks, but after that everything was all good. He said the mental part of not having to worry about having a baby enhances the sexual experience. Splashing all day 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
calling for my appointment soon... LMAO!   
nthat.gif

anyone thought about getting snipped?.. my wife brings it up.. i dont want no more kids..

I'm trying to have one more. Want to try for that girl.
Although 1) my wife ain't down that & 2) I'm getting old. :lol:
I'll probably get it done within the next 2 years.

-J-

Last edited:
I believe him with all my heart.
laugh.gif
I heard it's only about $2,500, might start saving now.
It was actually covered under our insurance, and he said he paid something ridiculously cheap like 50 dollars. I should have gotten it done while I was still working
mean.gif

He also said the procedure took no more than 15 minutes.

It was actually covered under our insurance, and he said he paid something ridiculously cheap like 50 dollars. I should have gotten it done while I was still working
mean.gif

Damn, I gotta look into that. You might have just changed the course of the rest of my life. Thanks bro.

Took my son to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. Lil man was amazed and thought everything on for legs was a dog lol kept goin "woof woof"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  man that **** is soooo damn funny.  My daughter called the whales at sea world fishies like they goldfish or something...  enjoy the lil one homie! 
nthat.gif

-J-[/quote]
It was actually covered under our insurance, and he said he paid something ridiculously cheap like 50 dollars. I should have gotten it done while I was still working:smh:

Once you are done with having kids, vasectomy is the way to go. My youngest daughter got by the goalie when I was waiting to have it done.

I'm kind of young looking, os the doc was setting me up for the psychological exam, but then decided I didn't need it. He asked me why I wanted the procedure done and when I told him that I have 3 kids and my pregnant wife is waiting for me in the waiting area, he said let's get this done.

Telling you guys. Did it Friday afternoon, took 15-20 minutes. Only "pain" was a slight pressure on each teste. Felt like the doc was holding it a liiiiittle too firm. Back at work on monday.

HOWEVER. Did a little too much and ended up having to have surgery for a hernia. Hernia is one of the potential side effects of vasectomy if you do too much right away, which I did.

But now? Sex is awesome without "pregnancy" hanging over your head.

TL;DR

Back
Top Bottom