Official: NT is back on Lil' Waynes wee-wee Thread Vol: I seen it coming...

....Now that the Carter III is leaked, Prepare for a 180 on Opinions about Lil' Wayne
laugh.gif

now that everyone d riding again,
how do you guys think his album is going to do??
imo not very well considering all the people who just posted have it

Originally Posted by Los0croft

Iono........The love I had for dude (no_) will never be like it was pre Carter 2.

cosign... but i already accepted that. dude is pretty much changed for good. but i still mess with his music because the entertainment value is stillthere, it's just not as raw

lmao i knew i was gonna f with him when the album dropped ... b/c he was gonna come with it.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

So what's the concensus on this? Is it good or not?

i refuse to listen to it until i actually have the CD in my hands and i put it in my car. but it seems the consensus right now is that it's hot.

but in a little while, the haters will come through in swarms saying it's garbage, and if you buy into them you'll start to think that maybe it isgarbage

personally, i'm confident that it's good. but this is NT, you def aren't gonna get a true opinion. you'll have to listen to it foryourself.

I don't give a damn. Weezy that dude and always will be no matter how ******ed or idiotic he acts.

i see the d-riders in full effect tonight...it must feel like Christmas to yall

(btw...i don't really like nor dislike Wayne)

some of u guys are just hilarious. the hate that wayne gets on this board is crazy and now peeps are switching sides like a bisexual as soon as his LP comesout. mix tapes are mixtapes fellas. hes high off trees n lean and samples old beats. yet some people think he puts his all in his muxtapes. this is how weezymakes his money and recognition, thru his ALBUMS. but i guess people cant come to understand that his dude can spit like a ****** and has better skills thanmajority of rappers out there. so haters will hate and switch sides all day, go ahead and hate

I'm going to post in here what i said in the other post just to make clear that I still think weezy is garbage:
Some of these tracks have Biggie/Jay/Pac introspective feels that I have yet to hear from weezy.

indifferent.gif

I'm going to be the first to hate I guess... but you guys are all ridiculous. You serious think this album is dope?

I tried, I really tried to give the full album a spin but this guys lyrics are just trash.

After Nothin' On Me I couldnt even finish listening to a full song because after hearing Fab spit it just shows how weak Weezy really is.

The beats are sick on this album and I guess that's enough for people these days to think an album is hot
smh.gif

CarterIII.jpg
=
J-Kwon_-_Hood_Hop.jpg

Dope beats, ridiculously weak lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom