Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 8 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 9 goes up tonight at 11pm est

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Sorry d nice I gave them another shot to play u but they haven't done enough to get their game in the approx 2 weeks that this has been up.

Please play your game against cycovizion asap

Alright, hopefully we can get the game in sometime today or tomorrow.
I won't be able to play until later tonight, around 11 EST. If you're not on then I'll be on tommorow also

D-Nice beat me 31 to 13
eyes.gif
Funny thing is I played better this game thanthe other wins in this tourny, just felt like the game did NOT want me to win. 3 fumbles and 4 or 5 dropped passes
sick.gif

Patriots advance. Rematch against Lou next
pimp.gif

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 09 game on 2009.2.8-0:57:00.

D Nice i3 [Level 28] vs cycoviZion [Level 18]

Skill Points Won: 36
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 288
My Rank: 636
Opponent Rank: 4197

Mode: RANKED
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
D Nice i3 7 3 7 14 0 31
cycoviZion 7 3 3 0 0 13

Statistics D Nice i3 cycoviZion
Rushing attempts for 11 19
Rushing yards for 35 60
Passing attempts for 22 23
Passing yards for 227 123
Punts 2 2
Field goals for 1 2
Long field goals (40+) for 0 1
Rushing touchdowns for 0 1
Passing touchdowns for 3 0
Returns touchdowns for 0 0
Defensive touchdowns for 1 0
Turnovers for 4 2
Interceptions for 1 1
Sacks for 0 0
Number of third downs 6 9
Third down conversions 3 5
No-huddle plays 2 4
Audibles called 8 7
Hot routes used 16 16
Shotgun plays 14 23
Blitzes 5 14
Time of possession 8:49 11:10
2-point conversions tried 0 0
2-point conversions succeeded 0 0
Red zone field goals 1 1
Red zone touchdowns 2 1
Red zone opportunities 3 2
First downs 9 9
First down yards 198 148
Special teams yards 115 181
Punt return yards 0 14
Punt yards 71 63
Penalties 1 0
Penalty yards 28 0
First down rushing plays 5 15
First down passing plays 13 4
Second down rushing plays 5 3
Second down passing plays 4 11
Third down rushing plays 1 1
Third down passing plays 5 8
Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
Fourth down passing plays 0 0
Passes completed 13 10
Fumbles 1 3
Fumbles recovered 3 1
Possessions 11 11
Third downs, 3 or less yards 3 2
Successes 2 2
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 0 3
Successes 0 3
Third downs, 10 or more yards 3 4
Successes 1 0
Hurries 3 5
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 5 3
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 262 183
Total yards 377 364
Return yards 115 167
Total touchdowns 4 1

GG Cycovizion, so many fumbles.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

D-Nice beat me 31 to 13
eyes.gif
Funny thing is I played better this game than the other wins in this tourny, just felt like the game did NOT want me to win. 3 fumbles and 4 or 5 dropped passes
sick.gif
It was a funny game. The first half I felt the same way. You remember that WIDE OPEN pass I had to Washington and he just dropped it...with no oneeven close to him. And that easy pick dropped in the heat of the game had me
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ Me getting that pass interference hit stick with Harrison. Straightcreamed McGahee, just a little too early.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

D-Nice beat me 31 to 13
eyes.gif
Funny thing is I played better this game than the other wins in this tourny, just felt like the game did NOT want me to win. 3 fumbles and 4 or 5 dropped passes
sick.gif
It was a funny game. The first half I felt the same way. You remember that WIDE OPEN pass I had to Washington and he just dropped it...with no one even close to him. And that easy pick dropped in the heat of the game had me
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ Me getting that pass interference hit stick with Harrison. Straight creamed McGahee, just a little too early.
Yeah I know, in the 3rd I thought I had that game locked. I was up 3 and just picked you off and was close to the red zone, then McClain fumbleson a wrap-up tackle
laugh.gif
Wasn't even a big hit

^ Trust me, I was tapping A button like a mug that WHOLE game. I know players are more inclined to fumble in rainy weather.

congrats on advancing D nice, but just so you know... up to this point, you have earned 35 power ranking points. you lost 15 because you didnt play a 2nd roundopponent.

PLAY YOUR GAMES NT

Yo...I am so sick right now. I don't care what happened in the course of the game, it comes down to this. Last play of the game, I'm up by 4...Iaccidentally hit run commit....WOW. I don't even know what else to say. My head is spinning. Great game, no doubt, but got damn TO LOSE LIKE THAT?! Ugh.I'm in a daze right now as I'm typing this.

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 09 game on 2009.2.8-16:48:25.

D Nice i3 [Level 28] vs iStayBeastin87 [Level 11]

Skill Points Los: -52
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 308
My Rank: 652
Opponent Rank: 9522

Mode: RANKED
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
D Nice i3 7 0 14 7 0 28
iStayBeastin87 3 14 0 14 0 31

Statistics D Nice i3 iStayBeastin87
Rushing attempts for 9 26
Rushing yards for 25 113
Passing attempts for 20 19
Passing yards for 245 145
Punts 1 1
Field goals for 0 1
Long field goals (40+) for 0 1
Rushing touchdowns for 1 2
Passing touchdowns for 3 2
Returns touchdowns for 0 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 2 3
Interceptions for 3 2
Sacks for 0 3
Number of third downs 2 5
Third down conversions 0 1
No-huddle plays 1 3
Audibles called 5 8
Hot routes used 22 19
Shotgun plays 11 24
Blitzes 16 8
Time of possession 8:35 11:24
2-point conversions tried 0 0
2-point conversions succeeded 0 0
Red zone field goals 0 0
Red zone touchdowns 3 3
Red zone opportunities 3 3
First downs 10 13
First down yards 106 104
Special teams yards 102 185
Punt return yards 19 19
Punt yards 43 35
Penalties 0 1
Penalty yards 0 10
First down rushing plays 6 12
First down passing plays 12 10
Second down rushing plays 3 10
Second down passing plays 9 7
Third down rushing plays 0 3
Third down passing plays 2 2
Fourth down rushing plays 0 1
Fourth down passing plays 0 0
Passes completed 15 10
Fumbles 0 1
Fumbles recovered 0 0
Possessions 10 10
Third downs, 3 or less yards 2 3
Successes 0 1
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 0 1
Successes 0 0
Third downs, 10 or more yards 0 1
Successes 0 0
Hurries 5 4
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 2 0
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 270 258
Total yards 372 443
Return yards 83 166
Total touchdowns 4 4

Great game though Lou, I'll always give you your props no matter what. You just gotta excuse me right now. I hope the rest of yall feel me on this too.Imagine being up by 4 after you just made an amazing play to take the lead. 6 or 7 seconds left in the game, you opponent has miles to go for a touchdown, thegame is basically over. But you mess around and accidentally hit run commit on the play. I feel like I did all that to take the lead and then just said"yeah, I'm winning but ah, here, you can have the game". I did the most idiotic thing you can do in this game at the worst time. I just can'tforgive myself right now. I know it seems like I'm trying to say Lou didn't deserve the W, but I'm not exactly. If anything I don't deserve itbecause I can't keep my finger away from the right thumb stick on the most important play of the game. If I would've just sat my controller down onthat last play, I win the game. Unbelievable.

Great game though Lou, I'll always give you your props no matter what. You just gotta excuse me right now. I hope the rest of yall feel me on this too. Imagine being up by 4 after you just made an amazing play to take the lead. 6 or 7 seconds left in the game, you opponent has miles to go for a touchdown, the game is basically over. But you mess around and accidentally hit run commit on the play. I feel like I did all that to take the lead and then just said "yeah, I'm winning but ah, here, you can have the game". I did the most idiotic thing you can do in this game at the worst time. I just can't forgive myself right now. I know it seems like I'm trying to say Lou didn't deserve the W, but I'm not exactly. If anything I don't deserve it because I can't keep my finger away from the right thumb stick on the most important play of the game. If I would've just sat my controller down on that last play, I win the game. Unbelievable.
Amazing play = Im playing cover 4 (2 corner's and both safeties drop straight back) and I see Moss in the slot so I proceed to move my safetyback a additional 10 yards. Well he calls hike and I dont know what the hell my safety is doing and lets randy moss run right pass em. He throws it up and therest is history. Let alone my safety is like a 97 spd. The play before that Brady running for his life and gets away from a 15 yd loss then he turns it into a10 yard gain or so.

My first pick my guy is WIDE OPEN and i just hit X not left and x not right and x so the pass could just go straight to where he is. This has NEVER happenedbefore but Russell throws it right to the DB nowhere near WR. I know dude isnt that accurate but dude never thrown a pass that bad before.
indifferent.gif

Your waiting for me to tell u that I got lucky but you got lucky twice the series before that so stop focusing on that last play so much. I could easily say ifi would of lost that Brady getting away and Moss getting behind my DBs like that was BS.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Great game though Lou, I'll always give you your props no matter what. You just gotta excuse me right now. I hope the rest of yall feel me on this too. Imagine being up by 4 after you just made an amazing play to take the lead. 6 or 7 seconds left in the game, you opponent has miles to go for a touchdown, the game is basically over. But you mess around and accidentally hit run commit on the play. I feel like I did all that to take the lead and then just said "yeah, I'm winning but ah, here, you can have the game". I did the most idiotic thing you can do in this game at the worst time. I just can't forgive myself right now. I know it seems like I'm trying to say Lou didn't deserve the W, but I'm not exactly. If anything I don't deserve it because I can't keep my finger away from the right thumb stick on the most important play of the game. If I would've just sat my controller down on that last play, I win the game. Unbelievable.
Amazing play = Im playing cover 4 (2 corner's and both safeties drop straight back) and I see Moss in the slot so I proceed to move my safety back a additional 10 yards. Well he calls hike and I dont know what the hell my safety is doing and lets randy moss run right pass em. He throws it up and the rest is history. Let alone my safety is like a 97 spd. The play before that Brady running for his life and gets away from a 15 yd loss then he turns it into a 10 yard gain or so.

My first pick my guy is WIDE OPEN and i just hit X not left and x not right and x so the pass could just go straight to where he is. This has NEVER happened before but Russell throws it right to the DB nowhere near WR. I know dude isnt that accurate but dude never thrown a pass that bad before.
indifferent.gif

Your waiting for me to tell u that I got lucky but you got lucky twice the series before that so stop focusing on that last play so much. I could easily say if i would of lost that Brady getting away and Moss getting behind my DBs like that was BS.
Lou, that route is a WELL KNOWN cover 4 killer. There's no way this can be your first time seeing it. Again, run that exact play in practicemode against Cover 4 and analyze it. That's what I did, and that's why I knew it would work. I'm shocked you're even complaining about ithonestly. It's been done to me 8 million times which is why I always control my safety deep.

You're trying to compare things that happen in a real NFL game to me accidentally pressing a button on my controller. QBs escape tackles (your boy Eli inthe superbowl for example). QBs throw wild balls where there are absolutely no receivers into the hands of a defender. But is there a button that the defensivecoordinator can press after the hike of a play to make his defenders play the run on a 100% knowing pass play? I'll gladly admit I got lucky on those twoplays, but that's part of the game, they happen. Me hitting run committ on the last play of a game is a damn freak accident. Even if you would'vehiked the ball even a millisecond later, the run commit wouldn't have engaged. If I was in your place right now I would be taking my W and not saying aword besides "thank god". And if you were me, you'd be focusing on that last play as well, because when it came down to it THAT's what madethe difference between who won and lost.

I never run cover 4. I looked at it and it look like a good play to cover deep passes. All my DBs drop back and they they didnt. That's what I call a flaw.

I forgot the wack %$% holding call after you scored your 2nd td. Then on one of your TD drives were the ball when right over my LBs head. that should of beenpicked.

You got all the breaks till the end and you still had a chance to make the tackle me and u didnt.

If I would of lost, I thought I should of won the game but I won and I still think I deserved to win that game. You focus on what happened on that last playand ill focus on the whole game and all the lucky breaks you got.

THAT KID FIASCO--
Lets play tomorrow(monday) anytime 7pm-11pm eastern. If you cant let me know what time ur available let me know what time is good for you.

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

THAT KID FIASCO--
Lets play tomorrow(monday) anytime 7pm-11pm eastern. If you cant let me know what time ur available let me know what time is good for you.
i get off class at 1. and im free the rest of the day. but once it hits nite im at the gym. so and time between 1-8 would be chill.

Back
Top Bottom