Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) - TENNHOUSE2 is the WINNER

i been practicing online against blanka ...
smh.gif
@ the results

i have the most trouble in order

blanka
ryu
sagat

yo trap i'm ready ... anytime tomorrow ... just pm or message me on live letting me know when ure available ...

good job flash that crossover had me confused for those on NT who could nt see it it went down to damn near no energy bars on either of us in the 3rd fighteith each of us having one round one i got beat and im a lil mad good mathc

i won and i will be posting pics ... it was close ... another 2 to 1 win by me ....

damn u flash ... just to let yall know i won't be available until thursday to play the next round ... i know yall trying to speed it up ... gotta travel 4work ...

i will post up pics later ...

i gotta fight the crossover king ..

yo iheartboost, my fault i was out of the state this weekend. didn't get a chance to check my xbox live message. i'm on spring break so let me knowwhen you can play cause i'm free all day.

My bad. I was late on this. Took some strong $@@! for a tooth ache that knocked my $*+ out. I accepted the friend request and am ready to play.

we just played.
5 rounds for fun.
i won em all.
1. balrog v sagat. (balrog won)
2. balrog v ken.
3. vega v akuma
4. akuma v sagat
5. el fuerte v ken

NEXT!

we played our game earlier. he won 2-1. don't have any pictures i think he took them though.

Back
Top Bottom