Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) - TENNHOUSE2 is the WINNER

list updated... still looking for 9 players
nerd.gif

I'm down but I haven't played this game much at all yet, I can't even do any combos except the ultra.
laugh.gif

GT: MezOne

Tournament is full, ill update the first page with the completed list and the bracket once I get on my computer.

Anyone who added their name after the bracket filled up will be listed as an alternate.

Originally Posted by xkellenx

me and my brother are trying to get in.

my GT - kellenx215

brothers GT - ohsnizzapkev

tournament is only for active NTers (must be able to post). if he has one, ill add him to the replacements list

Bracket is up, remember to post when you are online or will be online.

those, who do not post consistently, will be replaced at the deadline.

edit: anyone who wishes to be added as a replacement list, just post your GT. ill pm you if any spots open up

Originally Posted by los cientos

when is the tournament starting??
it's started, you have to contact your scheduled opponent to play your games. remember to post when you are/will be on xbox live.

yo young dr0, I'll probably playing most of tonight and tomorrow morning. Mon-Fri is bad for me cuz of school & work

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

so havik when you wanna do this, nh
Im free everyday during the week after 6pm central.
On Tuesday and Thurs. im good after 1pm.
Let me know when you ready.
Ima hit you with a FR when i hop on later tonight or tomorrow night.

Well, young dr0 and I played our game. I'm not sure exactly how many matches we're supposed to play but I won the one match we didplay. Good game by the way dr0.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Well, young dr0 and I played our game. I'm not sure exactly how many matches we're supposed to play but I won the one match we did play. Good game by the way dr0.
its a best of 3 matches... 1 match = best of 3 rounds

Back
Top Bottom