Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) Vol. 3 BRACKET UP, PLAY YOUR GAMES

I'm online now if anyone wants to play. I have not played anyone online in a month or so gt is mercnryangldeth

hit me up next tourny, i missed out and this one is too big and doesn't seem moving
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Trapmuzik I'll be on around 1 am eastern time if you want to.

ill be on all weekend just let me kno when's good for you... hopefully you dont pick when i'm intoxicated
laugh.gif

^i added you yesterday, i was on from like 10pm-2am last night. that's generally what time i go online.

what time do you usually go on?

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i'll be available for mine either tom. or saturday is that cool Daaznfella? even though i'm gonna lose
laugh.gif
yea looks like i missed you by two hours, feel free to IM me when your ready on AIM....thats the best way to get ahold of me

Im sending out pm's for replacements for iHustle, St4r, and ErickM if they dont check in by tonight.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^i added you yesterday, i was on from like 10pm-2am last night. that's generally what time i go online.

what time do you usually go on?

gotcha.. I go on anytime after 7 pm

can you contact x22stylezx (GT) ? haven't really seen him online

anybody wanna get a couple matches in????

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
... my ryu is garbage ... knowing how to do fancy combos but not knowing how to play with him FTL ... my only good moment was when i hit the crouch punch to super to ultra
smh.gif

looks like my search for a second character continues ...
laugh.gif
Dont you use Sagat?
You dont need a alt.
And
smh.gif
at trying to make Ryu your second....tier *****
laugh.gif

i actually like the uppercut into the fireball cancel ... but i suck w/ him ... i would use cammy but haven't unlocked her yet
smh.gif

You aint got to post pics.
Nobody else did.
Play them games people!

davo owned me 2-0, too much sagat fadc action on me = (. there needs to be a loser bracket!!
I thought about it but look how we're struggling to finish a simple 16 man tourney

Im replacing ErickM and St4r since they still havent checked in.
Icysoles and The QBZ are going in there places.

Back
Top Bottom