::: OFFICIAL #NT Twitter Mini-Summit ::: Vol. #WeGoinToTheRavine OR BBQ??!!

Originally Posted by Greezee

Count me in.

pimp.gif

i can probably come thru with my homeboys Saleen
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Greeze and Patrick are in, imma be there.

Plenty of people can be added on there
nerd.gif

I say a D&B type gathering in July lol.

Then Dodgers in August.
I say meet at 4pm and eat/drink if we dont get the all you can eat seats.

My boys carsoncali and Israel! What up. The jokes and everything were fun as hell at the last two Dodger summits we had. My dude mike is a trip.
laugh.gif

lets make this happen, greezee, ur the dude with the jackie robinson m&n jersey from the last 2 summits right.

it would be cool to see some of you characters again lol. i see my dude carsoncali aka mr. im on my 10th nt username in the past 10 months on a regular basis, and lax lives right by me, but it would be cool to see israel, mecks, and whoever else again.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

lets make this happen, greezee, ur the dude with the jackie robinson m&n jersey from the last 2 summits right.

it would be cool to see some of you characters again lol. i see my dude carsoncali aka mr. im on my 10th nt username in the past 10 months on a regular basis, and lax lives right by me, but it would be cool to see israel, mecks, and whoever else again.
Yes sir. I aint wearing that $!+! this time. It's going to be hot as hell and I will bake if I wear that wool joint in July. 
laugh.gif

Mike, let us know the prices and when you need the money so we can get this thing rolling.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by carsoncalifornia

^^^ yea, forreals that dude Greezee is intimidating. I've handled him before though, no rainbow

LMFAO this man crept up on me at the movies a couple weeks ago... I'll see if I can make it...

I'm goin to Vegas for labor day weekend, september 3,4&5 maybe a gang if u can get a few rooms and stay together, that way u can split and save some cheese to party out there, show them cats how we party in Cali
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom