OFFICIAL Nuggets @ Clippers 11/21 7:30pm PST Live on FSN Prime Ticket

Nice doing business with you quiet Denver NT fans.
roll.gif

Other than the turnovers, Clippers played a near perfect game given the lack of players they had....

Clippers' offense is finally playing the way it has been the 1st four game and real good defense....

Good D on Melo and AI (yeah they scored bunch but look at the fouls and TOs)

Dang I really wanna see the whole team healthy and playing....
-Our bench's really stepping up and by the time the whole team is healthy, our team will be DEEP; hope we can keep our playoff chances stable until EB andSL returns

looks like ross had a game out there.....i know the box score doenst tell the whole game so who was beasting? Al?

^^^ Ross was hitting his shots and his usually a good defender. Thornton is also going along well in Magette's absence. Thomas also settled down and cutback on his shots, maybe he should be in more foul trouble so his not out there launching 3's every chance he gets. I still can't believe Cassellplayed the whole 4th, Dickau could have played the last 6 minutes of that game.

Sam is a better flopper than DD. Ross and TT impressed but need to bring that same accuracy for these next 4 games vs playoff/contender teams.

^^^ True but in his age and his condition, he should have rested more. I don't think he drew a foul tonight either. He needs to get better, health-wise,for the next game since it looks like Knight might not be back soon.

Anyway, we'll get you back on the 30th. That game was sloppy and out of sync for Denvah, going back to back.

^^^ LOLZ! But didn't the Denver starters pretty much rested the whole 4th quarter last night?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Sam is a better flopper than DD. Ross and TT impressed but need to bring that same accuracy for these next 4 games vs playoff/contender teams.

laugh.gif
my dude mjsf and his nicknames. I was lost with RuPatt during preseason and it took me a good minute to figure out DD
roll.gif

i do the same thing with the Angels, tho
embarassed.gif

watching the game, i thought to myself, damn melo needs to sharpen up his passing skills, he's a borderline ballhog.

Anyway, I love Kaman's production, I'm so happy the Clipps won today, made my night. Just an awesome team effort tonight, and I hope to see Alprogressing as the season goes. Come on Al, lets make a push for ROY!

Back
Top Bottom