Official Nuggets @ Lakers 02/05/10 7:30 PST on ESPN Vol. Showdown

smh.
please trade sasha. thats all i hope happens before the trade deadline
if we can, get rid of ammo and farmar as well

at least now we know we're going to try make a trade by the deadline... i seriously dont believe mitch will stick with this team right now..

laugh.gif

LOL at these fools DP putting smoking faces and laughing faces...too bad you'll realize he's a warriors fan and has to wait another 13 yrs to sniff the playoffs hahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good win, and 
eek.gif
 at 126 without melo. The west still belongs to the lakers and the nuggets. This is going to be the best western conference playoff matchup.  Where are all those people at now that thought billups was on the decline at the beginning of the season.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good win, and 
eek.gif
 at 126 without melo. The west still belongs to the lakers and the nuggets. This is going to be the best western conference playoff matchup.  Where are all those people at now that thought billups was on the decline at the beginning of the season.

That game was beautiful, we get melo back on tue we trying to get that number 1 spot

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

i can guarantee Billups will not hit that many 3's against the Lakers next time. Its just one of those games where it seems like every shot was falling for the Nuggets
grin.gif

exactly.

although it was a tough loss.  theres not much to take from this game but the Lakers need to become more intense on the defensive end.

Originally Posted by solefob

i can guarantee Billups will not hit that many 3's against the Lakers next time. Its just one of those games where it seems like every shot was falling for the Nuggets
grin.gif

exactly.

although it was a tough loss.  theres not much to take from this game but the Lakers need to become more intense on the defensive end.
Yup.

We are still the champs.

Props to the Nuggets for pouring it ON in the 3rd quarter and taking control of the game, and not letting it up in the 4th.
solefob:
the Lakers need to become more intense on the defensive end.
THIS!

Offense scores points; Defense. Wins. Championships.

Originally Posted by solefob

grin.gif

exactly.

you can't really say that because the lakers have left shooters wide open and do not put their hands up or even jump when they guard
they have done this ALL SEASON

they make scrubs look like all stars so I am not really surprised with Billups dropping 39 on them

their defense is just terrible and I don't see how it can be fixed given that they don't like to put forth the effort

WOW Why dont these clowns play the way they did last year? I guess its human nature to get complacent. Last year these guys looked motivated and hungry. This year we look uninterested. I refuse to believe that 1 guy (trevor ariza) was that important. yes he had crucial plays but 1 guy doesnt make a team. Hopefully these guys put it into gear after the all star break. Play with motivation and hunger ! YES IM MAD HAHAHAH
roll.gif

Lakers need to wake up. I can take a L from the Nuggs, but not by gettin raped and Melo not on the roster

Nuggets just have our number. Can't say more than that.

Props to the Nuggets. Championship caliber team. Dudes are ballin'.

I wouldn't say that the Nuggets have our number. but I'm not surprised that they lost

and seeing kobe hobble out there trying to play banged up isn't nice

Lakers need to wake the +%#! up

I still can't believe Billups's career high is only 39.. when I heard that I was like whhhhaaaaaat?!

Back
Top Bottom