Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Not even sure why you getting mad about that petty **** ... its Austin ******* Rivers bro ...

Like really?

WE BYKE BABY FRIDAY NIGHT KNICKS LETS GOOOOOO

42F1AC20-446C-4058-8483-F597D13254D3.jpeg

Gonna be an ugly game. No organized basketball for 8 months for these guys. Excited to see the rotations during the first 10 or so games though.

**** this dude.

Funny thing is, I had his same reaction when someone said he was a good two way player.

Dude is not even a good one way player. SMH

Who gives a **** about food preference, this is about BB.
Right here is why nobody wants to play here.

Right here is why nobody wants to play here.
Stop it ....

I been rooting for the development of the youth ....

Calling Austin a good two way player is ridiculous.

And it has no bearing in anyone wanting to play here.

BTW ... you're right "NOBODY" wants to play here. Nobody meaning Austin and Payton.

Stop it ....

BTW ... you're right "NOBODY" wants to play here. Nobody meaning Austin and Payton.
Damn you really that dense huh?

Rivers was clearly joking around but of course there’s always that one dude (which is you) who completely misses it and takes it was 100% seriousness and starts spewing and yelling for no reason

You ain’t even know if it’s preseason or regular season and you talking :lol:

Damn you really that dense huh?

Rivers was clearly joking around but of course there’s always that one dude (which is you) who completely misses it and takes it was 100% seriousness and starts spewing and yelling for no reason

You ain’t even know if it’s preseason or regular season and you talking :lol:
Buahahaha.

Talking about dense .....

I made the comment to make fun of you like Rivers was making fun of Toppin.

Both statements are true .. Chick Fil a is better than BK and Rivers is not a good two way player.

We both made the statement poking fun at who said it for being so outlandish.

But yeah .. DENSE HUH?

You stay mad 🤣

It's not that serious .. its not the first outlandish **** you say.

Stop it ....

No reason to disagree with me then :lol:

You just went off on Rivers for a tweet about Mitch and him disagreeing about fast food.

Just to say focus on basketball like these guys can't use social media or have actual lives. You say this while posting on NT in a damn Knicks thread :lol: The irony.

What I said was right.

No reason to overreact about this current whack *** team filled with whack players and young guys.

I couldn't give a **** less if Rivers was a good two way player or not.

No reason to disagree with me then :lol:

You just went off on Rivers for a tweet about Mitch and him disagreeing about fast food.

Just to say focus on basketball like these guys can't use social media or have actual lives. You say this while posting on NT in a damn Knicks thread :lol: The irony.

What I said was right.

No reason to overreact about this current whack *** team filled with whack players and young guys.

I couldn't give a **** less if Rivers was a good two way player or not.
I'm confused.

You're right... my last bleep, was me just saying **** food, talk about the progress or step forward the Knicks are going to take. It was a general statement. Just like I said **** all the rumors. But yeah... they have lives and i know how it is being the rookie.

I didn't go off on Rivers, was actually making fun on whomever say Rivers he was a good two way. Dude is so good that he received a 3 year 11 mil with 2 years being team option on the Knicks.

Rolling eyes.

You know damn well that's the reason and not the reason Superstars dont want to come .

Because we sign garbage, dont develop our draft picks and ship out our talent.

Last edited:
You know damn we that's the reason and not the reason Superstars dont want to come .

Because we sign garbage, dont develop our draft picks and ship out pur talent.
Then there's Dolan and then there's how the fans treats players.

All the bums that use to be Knicks are not spreading a good word about their time playing here.

Then there's Dolan and then there's how the fans treats players.

All the bums that use to be Knicks are not spreading a good word about their time playing here.
I agree with Dolan, but disagree with the fans.

Every fan base is hard on players that do not perform. Moreso, NY, LA, Boston and Philly to name a few. But they are ride or die as well if you have some sort of success... Look at Linsanity.

However, I have been very firm on let this Knicks playout. Lets support them, lets groom our youth, lets see what we have. ballinsam23 ballinsam23 can speak on this, since I have told him several times to stop bashing our youth or picks and lets see what we have.

With that said, yes, I didnt like the Payton and Austin signing because I believe its going to decrease the playing time of Frank and others. That's the only sole purpose .... now are they great? **** no, are they good??? Who else is jumping to sign them? No .... so when someone jumps out and say something like they great two way players .... man we have eyes and thats a crazy statement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom