Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

We expect so little from Frank that anything positive he does is a feel good moment.

I think everyone knows who he is at this point, except maybe for himself.

D48514D9-AE24-44F0-8D83-62BC2B26F716.gif

I wanna see Obi succeed but dude looks lost. Aside from his athleticism he hasn't shown me anything. His jumper is subpar, his footwork is mediocre, and he's not a playmaker.

really impressed w Julius tonight too

teams are starting to play him a lot more aggressive and sending the double teams a lot quicker but he’s finding ways to be effective and playmake even when he’s not scoring

just hoping we don’t bite and give him an extension earlier than we have to

We would play the wizards back to back next week as they come off a win over the best team in the league and Russ and Beal remember they're good

Frank is a Knick and as frustrating as it iS ... I support dude.

I hope he goes to a team that will let him play ... he is a serviceable dude .... he is on a veru short leash man.

Obi needs to as well, Randle came to his own in NY so he's not going to get much burn under Thibs.
He’s averaging over 20 minutes a game for his career and this year he’s shooting like 36% from the field and 46% from the line. No defense is good enough to let you play with that.

He’s averaging over 20 minutes a game for his career and this year he’s shooting like 36% from the field and 46% from the line. No defense is good enough to let you play with that.

Did our defense not look infinitely better when he was on the court the last 3 games though? That's all he needs to do (and hit the open 3 once or twice a game).

For a back up guard or third string PG that's more than enough.

According to people, we good, if we had draft him we wouldn't have IQ.

Makes no sense to me, but i let him B!
if we drafted Haliburton we wouldn’t have prioritized drafting a guard later in the round and wouldn’t have drafted IQ

not a hard concept to grasp but you known for saying **** without thinking

Did our defense not look infinitely better when he was on the court the last 3 games though? That's all he needs to do (and hit the open 3 once or twice a game).

For a back up guard or third string PG that's more than enough.
Don’t even want to call him 2nd or 3rd string. Franks more of a situational player. Our offense suffers waaaay too much to even make up for his defense. We literally play catch up. We squeezed by the Orlando Magic.

Considering our backcourt is inconsistent and Thibs ended up trading for D-Rose, we definitely could've doubled up on guards during the draft. What's done is done though...Obi's here for however long. We'll see what happens.

if we drafted Haliburton we wouldn’t have prioritized drafting a guard later in the round and wouldn’t have drafted IQ

not a hard concept to grasp but you known for saying **** without thinking
You don't know what they would have done. Lets leave it at that.

Im still waiting on elite 2 way player Austin to show out. Yet I be saying **** without thinking. Go figure!

Considering our backcourt is inconsistent and Thibs ended up trading for D-Rose, we definitely could've doubled up on guards during the draft. What's done is done though...Obi's here for however long. We'll see what happens.
I mean .. not a hard concept at all ....

But we be talking without thinking, go figure.

Obi is gonna be 27 at the end of his rookie contract? He better start investing his money in something, doesnt look good. Should be in every trade package for a future star to entice a team.

Back
Top Bottom