Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

We don’t need him. We have Noel and Mitch. We don’t need another big who can’t score outside the point.

I think RJ’s numbers are about right (3P% may be a bit high) but Herro is in an awful slump all around. Both tweets are for sure hot takes, though. I was big on RJ coming out of Duke so I’m glad to see him putting it together, especially in NY.

The league is better when the Knicks are flourishing.

Thinks Frank’s days in NY might be numbered. & maybe even Obi’s.

Ball/Lavine/RJ/Randle/Mitch could be the Knicks starting 5 in the 2022 season. Wouldn’t be upset with that potential lineup if the defense stays the same.

All these trade rumors...

Screenshot_20210324-212921_Google.jpg

Not wasting energy on unsubstantiated RUMORS!

we've seen these types of trade rumors surround the knicks with the usual results being:

- the knicks being ridiculed (whether they do or don't)

- an inflated trade value to that player who ends up on another team because there was never intent to actually play for the knicks

- an increased spotlight for that mediocre twitter "reporter" who finally gets to quit his kia sales job in hicksville

now who the hell are the knicks gonna deal for drummond? mitch? **** ain't happening

The Celtics gave up two second rounders for Fournier. I'm not trying to do that for Fournier. Dude can score for sure but that's basically all he can do. Does pretty much 0 for you from a playmaking and defensive position.

The Celtics gave up two second rounders for Fournier. I'm not trying to do that for Fournier. Dude can score for sure but that's basically all he can do. Does pretty much 0 for you from a playmaking and defensive position.
That’s not much of a price. But yeah he’s limited

i really hate that elfrid may likely not be moved.
is it really that difficult is it to find him a new home?
he's the biggest thorn in the side to knicks' young player development

That’s a steal if u ask, but Boston doesn’t have problems scoring, so I don’t get the move. Boston still 🗑 for sniping someone to spite the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom