Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

No shade at Reggie for that comment

It was the correct response when dumb as rocks media members like Marc Berman keep asking our players about the Nets

shows how tight knit this group is for him to say something like that too which is always a plus

at the same time I can 100% see lame NBA Twitter accounts running with that quote and posting it for people to clown us

If Suggs is within reach via draft capital, imma be peeved if the Knicks don’t make a move.

They are one centerpiece & a competent pg from a real relevance. I thought Randle was best suited as the 3rd option but the young man is clear cut 2nd option on an elite team.

🙏🏾

I know everyone keeps bringing up not taking Halliburton over Obi but the real goof was passing on Michael Porter Jr for Knox.

My man went 3-3 in garbage time don’t come at him like that he doin’ his best :frown:

I don't dislike Knox. He's obviously been a disappointment thus far but he has shown glimmers here and there that he can at least be a solid role player at some point.

But man, MPJ is nice and I dislike dude off the court because he's a lame. However when he's at almost 17/7 this early in his career it makes me wish we weren't dumb enough to pass bc of him needing a year to recover in a season we knew we'd suck regardless

I don't dislike Knox. He's obviously been a disappointment thus far but he has shown glimmers here and there that he can at least be a solid role player at some point.

But man, MPJ is nice and I dislike dude off the court because he's a lame. However when he's at almost 17/7 this early in his career it makes me wish we weren't dumb enough to pass bc of him needing a year to recover in a season we knew we'd suck regardless
Nah I feel you tho

I was always in that camp pre-draft that we should’ve taken the chance on him despite the injury concerns

Nah I feel you tho

I was always in that camp pre-draft that we should’ve taken the chance on him despite the injury concerns

Especially with our track record of boom or bust roll the dice picks. Frank was scouted as potentially being an All Star or a bench warmer. KP was known as a talent overseas but there was question marks about his game not translating and Knicks rolled the dice. So why suddenly you don't wanna draft MPJ because there's a chance he's injury prone? Could've rolled the dice one more time and we'd have a young trio of RJ, MPJ, and Randle.

I know everyone keeps bringing up not taking Halliburton over Obi but the real goof was passing on Michael Porter Jr for Knox.
Well if he knicks drafted haliburton there would be no IQ more than likely ... I think the knicks were not expecting randle to be where he’s at this year

No one wanted to touch MPJ. I felt the same way when he started to emerge in Denver. I thought they should have taken the chance.

I get it though. Spinal injuries ain’t no joke.

If we would have drafted MPJ and he never panned because of injuries, we would have been ridiculed for drafted someone with medical issues .....

Obviously he recovered and playing good, but I say that just to say ... it is a toss up man.

Where we the only ones that passed on MPJ? Donovan Mitchell? Etc ...

Did Curry? Jordan? Etc went number 1?

If Suggs is within reach via draft capital, imma be peeved if the Knicks don’t make a move.

They are one centerpiece & a competent pg from a real relevance. I thought Randle was best suited as the 3rd option but the young man is clear cut 2nd option on an elite team.

🙏🏾

My boys was out here MOBBIN. Damn man. 22 damn years.

1981BAA5-0654-42B0-873A-FF054FE44003.jpeg
Y’all work fast.

Such a horrible take, not that I’m aware of son’s circumstances. Bucks still did okay for themselves anyway.

Back
Top Bottom