Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

^ was just about to say that.. dont know why the franchise even resign bum payton let alone let him start... tonight he had 0 assists... hes the pg whos job is suppose to pass and if you cant shoot why you in the game

20210410_190822.jpg

Randle should probably start his braids further back & not at the hairline ala pop. It would be funny seeing RJ braided up.

#Influence

What's crazy to me is, Thibs starts Payton ... he keeps playing him minutes, but h3 clearly knows the offense is stagnant with him so he hardly let him close. Why keep starting him and giving him thr majority of the minutes?

Dude went out on the second to never return and the offense started clicking.

payton is definitely more serviceable as a starter with a limit of about 15-18 mins of play the entire game. i think thib's biggest challenge right now is dividing up minutes so that quickley, toppin, burks and/or bullock can play effectively into the second half, but that distribution of playing time hasn't been very consistent

i hope julius plays less or even takes a day off because he's been way off the last 4/5 games. he's not moving or carrying the ball with energy

Chris Walder (@WalderSports) Tweeted:
Gary Trent Jr. has passed NBA champion Jeremy Lin on the Raptors' all-time scoring list after tying him last night.

siakam is faking his incompetence right?
i find it hard to believe how much his star has fallen

you can't tell me these refs aren't on the las vegas mob payroll. especially when the knicks are involved

Back
Top Bottom