Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Knicks Reddit spittin’

93270413-AE5B-413F-969B-77E0A7C1FF6E.jpeg

Obi sucks? He is stiff and was overpowering kids in the college as a 22 year old. Ain’t going to be doing that in the nba

Obi just has no role since, as no one am expected, Julius Randle is playing so much better than he did last year. I’m hopeful that with more time (hopefully the practice schedule picks up a bit) and a real offseason with the staff will help him get better incorporated in the system.

I’m still not sure what the ideal situation to put him in is though. Initially I thought he’d be a pick and pop/roll guy but he hasn’t gone to the basket strong at all. I’m still holding out hope though. There’s a lot going on this season.

Obi still not great but his activity lately, if nothing else has been a lot better and seems like he’s starting to get more comfortable out there

obi will get it. it's been a slow start for multiple reasons
he isn't the next lebron, but he will progress
just needs more minutes and experience

Obi sucks? He is stiff and was overpowering kids in the college as a 22 year old. Ain’t going to be doing that in the nba
His biggest issue is strength so that’s exactly what happened. They just got to hope he can get NBA strong, because he is a skilled big.

Man I’ve been trying to call the msg store the last two days to try to order an RJ authentic but every time I call no answer...

Back
Top Bottom