Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Looking like we fleeced the Mavs on that KP trade. Ended up being KP for Randle and 2 1sts and then flippin DSJ for Rose.

Jefferson talking about not understand analytics and some other stuff. Like bro, are you ******ed? If you can’t comprehend that stuff on at least a basic level I don’t want to hear your *** talking. Can we just get more old the old school commentators back? At least they understood basketball and actually tried to teach the audience stuff. Frattelo and Hubie might be dinosaurs but I enjoy listening to them.

these networks hand literally anyone who’s touched an NBA basketball in their lives a mic and smile thinking they got it

B3E9BD1D-3D82-424F-8A20-471BE5F47989.jpeg

Mavericks players surely whine a lot about Knicks’ physical. I was laughing when i thought of them facing the Lakers, the Clippers, the Jazz or the Suns in the playoffs. Good luck 😂

Not to mention that referees allowed Mavs players to use illegal screens too much

I'm glad I was wrong about the Rose trade. He's been crucial for this team.
I watch 90 percent of the people here hate it 😂😂😂....but I’m glad he has jus Been a stabilizer on he second team ... he doesn’t complain .... and his team seem to love him .... I think he can score 20 a game but it’s not needed on this team if randle and Barrett do what they suppose to

Yet some of ya clown Clyde, takd that dude any day.

Richard Jefferson sounded likena salty ***** last night... horrible commentary, horrible sense of humor and bias ...

Props to Randle, Clyde asked for a triple double and he almost delivered on that but def delivered on the night.

RJ play big minutes which suprised me and handled it like a champ.

The entire team kept getting leads and not letting thr Mavs back in the game although they tied it and took the lead a couple of times.

Knicks have looked good this stretch. 👌

Back
Top Bottom