Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Hated thibs , hated randle , hated noel, hated drose trade ( why are we giving up a second round pick😂😂😂😂) , hated taj.....

typical
Show receipt of someone liking Fiz over Thibs?

Randle was god awful last year, I mean everyone in the league dude has had a complete turnaround.

Not to many people dislike the discount on Noel.

I personally didn't like the DRose acquisition at the time because of his last go around and because Quickly. However solid move.

You commenting, but show receipts of you saying all these acquisitions were good.

Hell i just seen you posting here and moat have been head scratchers

Show receipt of someone liking Fiz over Thibs?

Randle was god awful last year, I mean everyone in the league dude has had a complete turnaround.

Not to many people dislike the discount on Noel.

I personally didn't like the DRose acquisition at the time because of his last go around and because Quickly. However solid move.

You commenting, but show receipts of you saying all these acquisitions were good.

Hell i just seen you posting here and moat have been head scratchers
It wasn’t a fiz over thibs thing .... was mostly they don’t want thibs ... 😂

it’s not about me .... I like to let things play out.... instead of make haste comments .... some times they work ... sometimes they don’t .... when they don’t then you have every reason to complain ....

Rose wasn't bad his first time here he just didn't show up that one game. Get over it.

I watched nearly every game that year so yeah I feel pretty confident saying he was bad despite occasionally putting up good stats. Guy had the worst tunnel vision I've seen in a long time.

Anyways it's pointless arguing about it because he's playing well now, he can shoot now and he's a much better fit for his role. IDK if you're one of THOSE Rose fans but I know how deep that rabbit hole goes...

I watched nearly every game that year so yeah I feel pretty confident saying he was bad despite occasionally putting up good stats. Guy had the worst tunnel vision I've seen in a long time.

Anyways it's pointless arguing about it because he's playing well now, he can shoot now and he's a much better fit for his role. IDK if you're one of THOSE Rose fans but I know how deep that rabbit hole goes...
Maybe I just have a hard time blaming any players for that season. If sales reps at a call center are being set up for failure I'm not going to blame the reps.

Maybe I just have a hard time blaming any players for that season. If sales reps at a call center are being set up for failure I'm not going to blame the reps.
Fair enough. I see shared credit, shared blame. Can't deny players weren't set up to succeed though.

Who would Fox replace though?

Soneone is gonna get alienated. But who? RJ ?
Who is he taking minutes and shots from?
He’s a PG and better than any of our current guards, I don’t see the issue? He and RJ don’t play the same position.

not that we NEED Fox.

Should be a good one today.

Raptors coming in hot. Chris Boucher is out, though.

Screenshot_20210424-131402_GOAT.jpg

oh how I despise these ESPN games and these sound clips of their garbage team praising the Knicks
I’m glad they did that, ‘cause that made me realize that the show was on MSG. They got Stephen A on a Jumbotron on Madison Square Garden on ESPN.

**** out of here.

Back
Top Bottom