Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Winning streak aside, 10 out of the past 11 is nice. It's almost May and we've only had to endure one loss as a fan base since the first week of April.

Rockets and Grizzlies should be 2 wins.

(injured) Hawks have the 6ers again next

Celtics with a pee-wee herman schedule to close. Good thing they're playing like ****

(injured) Hawks

1619662613919.jpeg

Won't lie - the Puma kicks Kuz, RJ, Knox, and the others have been rocking on court have kinda grown on me. It's a sleek look

If he can stop being blocked (ESPN had a statistic that he’s the second most blocked player with 80ish shots blocked and Zion is #1 with like 120ish) by learning how to shoot a floater or a short pull-up, his shooting percentages will skyrocket.

His 3 point form looks so good now. It has become pretty robotic in a sense which means the reps are paying dividends. Every time he puts up a 3 I legit think he is going to make it. Future is bright for him.

RJ has a weird affinity for going 1 on 3 off the break and i’ll never understand it

he tries to do too much relying on sheer strength in those situations (when he's outnumbered)
and he can do it, just not every single time
give him a year or two he'll be dominating these defenders. i have no doubt

RJ has a weird affinity for going 1 on 3 off the break and i’ll never understand it

Sees one or two ahead of him on the break and then slows down to get his footing etc and ends up resulting in another defender catching up and swatting his ****. If he would just step on the gas and explode through the transition guys he'd have better results perhaps

Get Obi a PG ----- SHROEDER PLZ

Back
Top Bottom