Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

OKC is bound to trade up and get a superstar talent with those first round picks

Must be nice

if they get the #1 overall this year I'll be livid. We were in the lotto so long and never got that top spot and they'll have 2 other picks in the first round in case they manage to mess up that early pick

Horford pretty much put up his career avg numbers last year and his most PPG in 3 years in the least amount of minutes In his career. He ain’t that washed. No way I can see OKC keeping Kemba.

Kemba won’t be in OKC long, I think. They couldn’t care less cuz they wanted those picks.

Trade to get two top 10 picks?

I'll take Kemba if they give up some picks, but I figure they're going to play it out and see what they have with him.

Actually, we might be good on picks for the time being, unlees we want to flip some for someone. As it is I don't see us using all our picks and signing all four rookies this year.

handful of players I have my eye on hoping the Knicks make the right choice, should they keep most of these picks. Dosumnu, Mann, Isaiah Jackson, Moses Moody, & Badji. Any pairing of the 2 would be a good draft. Some of those cats look ready to contribute like IQ.

Despite the early lack of minutes because of the liability, Obi had as good a showing as one could under Thibbs as a rookie. He needs way more minutes & a point guard like Zo to feed him early. He was supposed to be the replacement for Randle, no?

Julius wouldn’t be too mad if he got shipped back to NOP, right?

Maybe next year. Would ❤️ to have this problem with Zion eating Obi’s minutes & lunch than Randle. Thanks my guy, but he is the 1.

Last edited:
No one is trading firsts for Kemba, he literally just cost a first to get rid of
Guarantee if Kemba healthy someone is giving up a 1st for him. Not saying lottery pick 1st, but he definitely will get them a 1st if healthy. Plus Boston needed to add the pick to entice OKC to take on that extra money difference from Kemba to Als contract.

Last edited:
Guarantee if Kemba healthy someone is giving up a 1st for him. Not saying lottery pick 1st, but he definitely will get them a 1st if healthy. Plus Boston needed to add the pick to entice OKC to take on that extra money difference from Kemba to Als contract.
boston’s medical staff has more info in his knees than anyone else

they dumped him for a reason

boston’s medical staff has more info in his knees than anyone else

they dumped him for a reason
They dumped him also because they have scorers and needed more defense and Horford can spread more than bum Tristan plus they save 10mil a year and Als last year isn’t guaranteed.

Boston had to give OKC the 1st based off the risk and extra money OKCs taking on. Kemba was a bad fit from jump in Boston. But a healthy Kemba is no doubt worth a 1st. A protected 1st though.

Boston had to give OKC the 1st based off the risk and extra money OKCs taking on. Kemba was a bad fit from jump in Boston. But a healthy Kemba is no doubt worth a 1st. A protected 1st though.
This makes no sense for me ....

If Boston gave a 16th so someone would take Kemba, why would someone give another 1st to take on the sams BS contract and Kemba?

If Boston gave a 16th so someone would take Kemba, why would someone give another 1st to take on the sams BS contract and Kemba?
Just save my post and you can clown if OKC trades him and doesn’t get a 1st back

Horford still looks pretty good. They gave up the 1st to get rid of Kemba and get a starting quality PF back. I guess Pritchard or Smart is the starting PG now.

The only reason this trade is bad is they could have just given Horford this contract a few years ago. I do wonder if Brad is GM’ing his way to fixing the mistakes he had to deal with as a coach.

With all that said the knicks should do their due diligence and see if they can swap that 2023 Mavs pick for either #16 or #18 cause by 2023 that pick will likely be a late 20’s pick, unless the Mavs lose Luka. All the chaos with that franchise makes the 2023 pick more movable for the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom