Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Summer League Stats.....

Obi: 21 pts 8 rbs on 45/34
IQ: 20 pts 4 rbs 8 asts on 33/24 :sick:
McBride: 15 pts 4 rbs 4 asts on 53/50
Grimes: 15 pts 6 rbs 3 asts on 42/41

Obi did what he's supposed to do as an older, experienced player. Quickley was playing a role he hasn't had much experience with so I'll give him a pass. Nice assist numbers for him.

Impressed with McBride & Grimes. Grimes shook off a few meh games & finished strong. Didn't expect McBride to score how he did.

Overall a positive SL. Like a few others have said, it's a different vibe with this team. You could feel it. These young kids having vets like Rose, Kemba, & Taj to learn from is going to be big.

1629175564100.png

What thee hell

Obi did what he's supposed to do as an older, experienced player. Quickley was playing a role he hasn't had much experience with so I'll give him a pass. Nice assist numbers for him.

Impressed with McBride & Grimes. Grimes shook off a few meh games & finished strong. Didn't expect McBride to score how he did.

Overall a positive SL. Like a few others have said, it's a different vibe with this team. You could feel it. These young kids having vets like Rose, Kemba, & Taj to learn from is going to be big.

Was talking to a buddy of mine and he brought up an interesting point about this years draft class really being the first class to ever have the majority of the draftees with similar games which translate into this new generation of NBA basketball.

A lot of rookies have the chance to be great. Draft class of 2021 could be legendary.

Feels good starting a season with expectations of competitiveness, it's been a minute :smokin Talking about this years draft picks, rather than next years draft prospects.

Back
Top Bottom