Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Knox isn't shooting the best but this is the most heart I've seen him show since ever. I hope he keeps it up.

RJ shoots like the ball is too heavy. Man had a great shooting night and went all the way downhill after.

Bro ... Bullock is insane. Keeps shooting and shooting.

This game over.

Put Harper and Iggy.

This is some BS bro.

A couple of RJ's shots almost went in...........they're just ******* unlucky.

The kid needs to spend like a few practice sessions where RJ's shoots jumpers with people running at him on defense, "his new jumper" he developed in the off-season needs more in-game practice THAN all the time he spent in quarantine shooting by himself.

RJ improved his free throws, but you still gotta be able to shoot the ball with defenders running at you

RJ's gonna have to go the Jimmy Butler-route and develop a post-game...............because you're not scoring effectively just barrelling to the rim like a Tazmanian Devil unless you have James Harden-esque handles.

Once RJ realizes he can regain his scoring prowess by playing with his back to the basket and developing crafty foot work in the mid-to-low post, he can finally get somewhere again.

Otherwise, RJ's gonna have to accept he's a less-athletic Andre Iguodala at this point

Not surprised the offense was terrible tonight. Burks and Quickley were out and coming into the season they were expected to be 2 of our top scorers from the backcourt. Frank being out hurt us defensively against a team who gets majority of its offense from the guard position. Not stressing it.

Only good guard in that draft was Tyler Herro and we would've gotten ripped for taking him that early. It was a tough spot for the organization picking 3rd in a draft where only 3 guys were considered potential stars, RJ being one of them. It was clear before the draft he was a raw talent but it's the franchises job to develop him.

Even if we had the #2 pick that FO would've drafted RJ imo. They were high on RJ since day 1.

He cant keep relying on his strength. Either learn a go to move or practice 1000 3s a day, because w.e tf he's doing right now playing 45 min a game is no bueno.

I'm glad that City edition jersey is ugly because if it was dope I would've been tempted to cop and end up with a player I don't want a jersey of.

Back
Top Bottom