Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Still don’t know what happened, seems likes Randle is getting it due to him going after Scott Foster last week.

Refs never forget.

I never cry ref ball. When we lost to the Nets I was fine with it because we bricked a ton of open looks late and shouldn't have relied on one play to decide the game. But calling that weak *** "push off" with 5 seconds left in a hard fought game is a joke

Call was so bad because it put someone on the line after playing great defense. **** is really despicable
No excuses for this lost ...

Randle hero ball was terrible
RJ corner 3 was terrible
Burks wide open shot missed terrible
Randle with time pull up 3 like he was at half court terrible
Randle crying to the ref everytime he ****s up terrible

Just terrible execution ..

RJ corner 3 was terrible

Bruh you taking pessimistic to a whole other level. Wasnt mad about any of that.

Yeah this isn't the game for Knick bashing. Was it a bad offensive night? Yeah but sixers are 2nd in the league in defensive ranking. We didn't play a bottom level defense and just **** the bed. The Knicks played their top level defense and Sixers played theirs. It shouldn't have come down to a call that didn't impact the play. Harris was on the right side of the rim and the ball bounced to the left side.

RJ corner 3 was terrible

And we were still a shot away from stealing it...

Bruh you taking pessimistic to a whole other level. Wasnt mad about any of that.
Crazy how we want to narrow this **** to one call.

Go-ahead, I see it different. Randle's execution down the stretch was terrible ... that could have given us the lead period.

There were some force force shots down the stretch that cost the game ... we just forgot about them because it went to overtime.

On the same token, she shouldn't have been in OT, Thobias choked the FTs, so the argument is for not as the sixer should of have won in regulation.

Randle pushed off, foul .... stop crying my dude. After the AS game Randle we keep seeing Randle increasingly crying... not saying on some calls he doesn't have an argument, but a pad pass is a bad pass a TO is a TO why you looking like someone else fault?

Team officials need to get this sorted cause we have been getting played a bit on some calls. Aside from that, all you can really do is play through it.

Randle has a right to be mad but he's going to have a hard time swaying opinions if he keeps going at them. Thibs needs to get on that for him.

Honestly I think our biggest issue is just lack of talent. We're fighting uphill battles every game. Mix that with everything else and you get this.

Knicks got a another bad call in a tight game. Entire game was physical and they choose that moment to give a petty foul. what the Knicks do to the refs?

Back
Top Bottom