Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

DB7B4F30-E0B1-40CA-8E6A-1BA9A5C86824.jpeg

Would rather play Boston in a 7 game series tbh. This hawks team scares the hell out of me. Tre, Bog, Huerter all snipers from three and Capela just a problem to handle on the inside. Celtics a bunch of bums and Tatum

Pelle:pimp:

Loving the offensive explosion

Dont want to see that Randle iso in the final seconds in the playoffs though. Thibs gotta do better or he's gotta pass.

Would rather play Boston in a 7 game series tbh. This hawks team scares the hell out of me. Tre, Bog, Huerter all snipers from three and Capela just a problem to handle on the inside. Celtics a bunch of bums and Tatum

Pelle:pimp:

i kinda agree. hawks are a tough team. they're more uptempo and got some shooters
it'll be tough for the knicks to keep up that energy over several games

Thibs has to be a serious contender for coach of the year if the Knicks can close the season strong and hold onto that 4 seed. Jazz and 76ers are both "over achieving" but they were both top tier NBA teams prior to this season and both have stacked rosters.

Knicks were a laughing stock and now are competitive basically every game and on their longest win streak in 8 years. That's way harder than winning with Embiid/Simmons/Tobias or D Mitchell/Conley/Goober

And just imagine if they traded for rose earlier or three 3 weeks covid wasn’t the issue ...: team would be that much better :... but it’s good to see knicks play good ball

Back
Top Bottom