Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

The last pg to hold down #2 proper. Kinda sad how Amare deteriorated & the org never got a solid #2 option. Melo wasn’t perfect, but he was worth it.

But now the McBride Era has begun. This kids a star in the making. I’m glad he was a late rounder. Humble & hungry. And most definitely a pass first point guard. He’s a dawg too. He’s coming for that slot whether IQ likes it or not.

Encouraged by the vets he has grooming him too. Steal some of the handles & juice from Cardiac Kemba & Derrick ******* Rose!

McBride x RJ backcourt ELITE defense.

FC5659A2-2995-44A4-8E6B-E6EB2C275865.jpeg

All things considered, I’m good with the assets lost in the trade. Not perfect, but neither was the org before, during & after that time. That was the Heatles era. No Gallo-Mozgov led supporting cast is seeing that. Ray Felt found his way back tho :pimp:. That’s love.

All things considered, I’m good with the assets lost in the trade. Not perfect, but neither was the org before, during & after that time. That was the Heatles era. No Gallo-Mozgov led supporting cast is seeing that. Ray Felt found his way back tho :pimp:. That’s love.
Not a fan of Melo as a centerpiece and didn’t like the trade at the time. Not that I would have wanted to go forward with that core forever but we lost basically all roster flexibility. Dolan bamboozled himself. Also let’s not forget the nuggets were better with our team immediately than they were with Melo. It’s hard facts but it’s facts.

Well they finally put together the right pieces in that clip of Felton I initially highlighted. Sucks that Amare is an idiot & we got J Kidd on his last legs. Maybe they really needed to hold onto Felton during the trade. Poor point guard play came to haunt again. That Melo/Stat/Chandler big 3 could’ve been special with some luck.

I have a problem with the #1 play being a stupid *** travel.

Not a fan of Melo as a centerpiece and didn’t like the trade at the time. Not that I would have wanted to go forward with that core forever but we lost basically all roster flexibility. Dolan bamboozled himself. Also let’s not forget the nuggets were better with our team immediately than they were with Melo. It’s hard facts but it’s facts.
This is not a fact the record was not better the season after Melo left and melos last season was the one Karl got cancer. The season before that they went to wcf and lost in 6 to eventual champs. After Melo their ceiling was middle of the pack until jokic came along.

Your hate for the man is so strong you've been just straight making things up lately to discredit him. I guess no one else sees it but I do. Just stop commenting on him altogether everyone knows your probably mardy Collins by this point. Your usually a good poster but anytime u speak on Melo u sound silly and salty.

amnesty billups was so dumb... i get why they did it so they can sign tyson but all you had to do was not pickup billups option...hes a free agent you have cap space and can amnesty amare and have even more cap space to build around melo... but nah they aint do that lol

This is not a fact the record was not better the season after Melo left and melos last season was the one Karl got cancer. The season before that they went to wcf and lost in 6 to eventual champs. After Melo their ceiling was middle of the pack until jokic came along.

Your hate for the man is so strong you've been just straight making things up lately to discredit him. I guess no one else sees it but I do. Just stop commenting on him altogether everyone knows your probably mardy Collins by this point. Your usually a good poster but anytime u speak on Melo u sound silly and salty.
What are you talking about? Better than the Knicks record. I’m sorry you feel the need to be so defensive about Melo but I’ve only spoken facts.

I used to stay in sec 224 when the uncle lets me take my dates to the city or tag along for a handful of games per season. He still got the seats but I don’t ask as much anymore. Working on the courtside season tix fund as we speak.

Won’t catch me at any live sporting event any time soon so it’s gucci. Enjoy man!

Maybe I missed it in here but when do single game tickets go on sale? Planning what games I come back from El Salvador for…

im usually in section 208... id cop season tickets but im in NJ so its tough to go to every game... i will watch a few games this season though

Back
Top Bottom