OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Low key feel like the Raptors can make a play here.
Raps would have to clean their cupboards to fulfill that trade. No one thinks Mitchell is really worth all that.

I don’t think Masai bout to get African Princed by Danny Ainge either.

Its Wednesday and this was being talked about last week like it was official :lol:

But I'll take it if we get rid of Randle.

I too want him gone but I hope it’s not before seeing a few games with him & JB. He has to look much better with a real point guard out there now.

It’s still RJs coming out szn. Jalen’s had his moment but he’s here to pass to the 22 yr old. I was already seeing son at 23 per but JB gets the Knicks a 25ppg 4th yr star in the making with the roster as is.

Randle will beast as someone’s 3rd option. Hate to let him go looking as bad as he did.

Dump his *** soon though. Obi’s time is here.

Randle+Fournier looks good with the NO core, ngl. They can have all the picks Ainge wants and more too to be honest.
See what the weather’s looking like on a Zion Coupé It Coupé It or a surprise breakup somewhere else by AS break.

Ultimately I think this gets done before the szn starts with Spida. Danny gonna come crawling back unless some team gets desperate.

AS break is 4 months after the szn starts but I feel that. Would rather not let him go for all those pennies on the dollar.

Raps would have to clean their cupboards to fulfill that trade. No one thinks Mitchell is really worth all that.

I don’t think Masai bout to get African Princed by Danny Ainge either.

I too want him gone but I hope it’s not before seeing a few games with him & JB. He has to look much better with a real point guard out there now.

It’s still RJs coming out szn. Jalen’s had his moment but he’s here to pass to the 22 yr old. I was already seeing son at 23 per but JB gets the Knicks a 25ppg 4th yr star in the making with the roster as is.

Randle will beast as someone’s 3rd option. Hate to let him go looking as bad as he did.

Dump his *** soon though. Obi’s time is here.

Randle+Fournier looks good with the NO core, ngl. They can have all the picks Ainge wants and more too to be honest.
See what the weather’s looking like on a Zion Coupé It Coupé It or a surprise breakup somewhere else by AS break.

Ultimately I think this gets done before the szn starts with Spida. Danny gonna come crawling back unless some team gets desperate.

Zion on the back burner right now. He haD to do what’s best for him signing that rookie max. Only 21, plenty of time.

I think Mitchell was a pipe dream .... can it happens, absolutely! However, a GM that paid a PG 100+ milli with a rebuilding organization that is more concern about building and stashing assets IMO is not going to risk it all..

I just think it’s hard to deal with Ainge. Hes trying his hardest to rip u off, and with that in your mind Idk if id accept any deal.

Sexton and Mitchell stats are almost identical across the boards, both same height. Who plays better defense and team ball ?

Cause a trade for sexton would be less costly

Zion on the back burner right now. He haD to do what’s best for him signing that rookie max. Only 21, plenty of time.

Oh without a doubt Zion’s got to see what they have cooking over there before bailing. I’ll be watching them cuz I have them as dark horse favorites to win it all.

But now that the contract is out the way, it’s a lot easier to work the numbers in some mocks :evil:.

Knicks can pass on Spida for all I care. More shots for RJ.

That 4th yr is almost here.

would be funny if Colin takes the qualifying offer and becomes a free agent next summer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom