OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Most recent offer was Fournier, Obi, 2 unprotected, 3 protected picks according to Shams

Why are we so insistent on keeping IQ. He’s way overvalued with Brunson, Mitch, Rose, Grimes still on roster.
Maybe theyre looking at IQ as backup PG cause of Rose injury history. But I would throw IQ in there
IQ is way to streaky and has zero vision ... we already saw how poorly the team did with him at 1. They should dead that already.

i would also give up iq over other players if they're willing to take him. i think he plays overconfident bordering on reckless sometimes. he's a decent player most of the time, but becomes redundant if knicks were to take on mitchell.

News is saying the hold up isn’t the players but the unprotected picks. Saying Ainge is set on 4 unprotected picks and not so much the players involved.

21E427D5-29D8-44CF-980E-5FF13E41435D.jpeg

If you want videos of the shirt hit me on IG or DM me

IG: kingriece91

If one more unprotected pick is what’s holding the trade, then the trade is definitely going to happen soon.

Current Offer: Fournier + Obi + 5 picks.

So Ainge want 6 picks.

Id rather keep an extra unprotected and throw in IQ.

So Fournier + IQ + OBI + 5 picks, sound better to me.

IQ is Trier 2.0

he's definitely overconfident and i'd rather have Rose backing up Brunson. give Deuce some minutes when both are resting and we should be aight. we don't need a chucker.

Trade happens. Trade doesn’t happen. Idc anymore.
I never wanted the trade to go down ... I think we jumped the gun with Brunson and that's why the trade really hasn't happened .....

I think KD is a heel, but that type of ransom for Mitchell could really be good enough to get KD. However, organically with Brunson would be my desire.

Bring in Mitchell and the organically goes out the windown and we are chasing people down to win NOW and we will be here for another 2 or 3 decades.

i'm with you. i honestly dont want Mitchell for more than 3 FRPs. mortgaging our entire future is such a Knick thing to do to try to win now. we cant even make the playoffs, but we're acting like we made it to the semis or ECF and we needed one guy to push us over.

keep our assets. see what this team can do with Brunson, and then make a move around the deadline.

this would be a different story if we hadn't signed Brunson. trading for Mitchell just creates redundancy.

Only want 60% this year. RJ gotta eclipse 70% and I’m sure he knows it too.

fac3 tak30v312 fac3 tak30v312
A couple ifs but:

If Spida ends up in NY without the help of the Lakers;

&

If Durant is still languishing in Bk by AS break/trade deadline;

Then the Knicks could make a real play for him offering up Randle+Brunson+ 4[+]picks. Maybe 1 more young core sacrifice :frown:. Still would have a bevy of picks to throw at another team after Don gets done.

Gotta keep Rose & sign Melo to complete the bench for an immediate title run. I would welcome a KD/Don/RJ big 3 right now supported by this cast of youts & vets.

Play RJ at pg if all else fails. Knicks great Alec Burcs brought them to 37 wins. RJ right now can match/best that.

RJ spends the following summer with his Godfather learning how to feed his teammates better.

Call him RJ Clyde Barrett from then on :emoji_pray:.

Nope nope nope

The Utah Jazz have strong interest in trading for RJ Barrett as part of a potential Donovan Mitchell package with the New York Knicks, sources tell Ian Begley of SNY.
It was previously believed that the Jazz had no interest in trading for Barrett, who is eligible for an extension and can become a restricted free agent in 2023.
Some decision-makers with the Knicks are open to including Barrett in a trade for Mitchell. The decision will be ultimately made by Leon Rose.
The Knicks drafted Barrett with the third overall pick in the 2019 draft.

**** Bagley ....

Dude is a scam .... he's not plugged in. Dude has been scamming the entire sports journalist colum by default ..... being white was the only reason he got the job.

Dude only plug os the janitor thata feeding him BS he hears at restrooms.

Back
Top Bottom