***Official Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers Gameday Thread*** 1PM Pacific Time

Yea baby!!!   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like the thread today was frequented by a Chiefs fan feelin the Raiders (what happened to the Raider Nation siggy tho?)  Also, frequented by some salty 49ers fans who decided to target Mike Mitchell of all players
laugh.gif
  But just for the sake of sayin it, as long as MM keeps playin solid while in there, he can celebrate as much as he feels like. Doesn't bother me

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Yea baby!!!   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like the thread today was frequented by a Chiefs fan feelin the Raiders (what happened to the Raider Nation siggy tho?)  Also, frequented by some salty 49ers fans who decided to target Mike Mitchell of all players
laugh.gif
  But just for the sake of sayin it, as long as MM keeps playin solid while in there, he can celebrate as much as he feels like. Doesn't bother me
The Sig bet was only for a month I believe.

Mike Mitchell is probably the hardest hitter on the team, if he could get better at coverage dude can turn out to be a real problem. Still solid though.

Yea baby!!!   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The Sig bet was only for a month I believe.

Mike Mitchell is probably the hardest hitter on the team, if he could get better at coverage dude can turn out to be a real problem. Still solid though.

FML !

looks like we will need a miracle to win the division.

damn you chargers for ruining my first week of december !

FML !

looks like we will need a miracle to win the division.

damn you chargers for ruining my first week of december !

Yea baby!!!   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

man the 49ers suck this year and have been a disgrace ever since 2003. F it, I give the Raiders props for getting their stuff together.  I swear qualcomm stadium had to have been filled with about 70% raider fans today.  the entire section i was sittin in was strictly raider fans. i seen a few fights and few fans getting beat down. all in all the raider fans were real cool though, a friend of mine who's a raider fan took me and my brother and we ended up tailgating with a bunch of raider fans.

Yea baby!!!   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

man the 49ers suck this year and have been a disgrace ever since 2003. F it, I give the Raiders props for getting their stuff together.  I swear qualcomm stadium had to have been filled with about 70% raider fans today.  the entire section i was sittin in was strictly raider fans. i seen a few fights and few fans getting beat down. all in all the raider fans were real cool though, a friend of mine who's a raider fan took me and my brother and we ended up tailgating with a bunch of raider fans.

I'm soooo happy Mike Mitchell is coming into his own. We took WAY too much flak for drafting him in the 2nd. And now he's punishing ball carriers.

If anybody embodies that classic Raider spirit, it's him. I hope he keeps putting chumps on their backs.
laugh.gif

And yes, Asomugha makes a world of difference for our secondary.

I'm soooo happy Mike Mitchell is coming into his own. We took WAY too much flak for drafting him in the 2nd. And now he's punishing ball carriers.

If anybody embodies that classic Raider spirit, it's him. I hope he keeps putting chumps on their backs.
laugh.gif

And yes, Asomugha makes a world of difference for our secondary.

Back
Top Bottom