Official Oakland Raiders vs Denver Broncos thread

games blacked out. sucks for you people that live in the bay. 1 o clock game means im going to the bar this sunday instead of watching a crappy stream.

i dont know if there are any broncos fans on here but im down for an av bet or something. i also dont know how to make avs.

post your thoughts and reflections here.

smh.gif
anyone know how far these blackouts reach? all over the bay??

After that KC game I'm not sure I'm ready to watch another Raider game this week.

I hope JaMarcus comes back with a nice game this week, if he don't then I'm going to start to worry a little more.

These Raiders threads gettin posted up earlier and earlier. I better get my Oak v Texans thread up now.

roll.gif

why do the 49ers never get blackouts but the raiders do?
What is the official rule for a blackout?

Originally Posted by Troponin C

why do the 49ers never get blackouts but the raiders do?
What is the official rule for a blackout?
If the stadium doesnt sell out, there is a blackout

Our starting fs Eugene will miss this weeks game, which means Michael Huff will be the starter.
pimp.gif

Higgins is listed as questionable but he likely will play since he has been practicing this week.

Fargas is also returning this week and will play on special teams, and should also get a few carries as the 3rd back.

I think it's pretty clear the key to this game is Jamarcus Russell. We barely survived last game against the Chiefs with him playing like crap,

and we won't continue to do so if he keeps it up. As long as he has a decent game, I think we'll be fine since our defense has shown signs of

improvement.
http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=NFL&id=4331

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

These Raiders threads gettin posted up earlier and earlier. I better get my Oak v Texans thread up now.

roll.gif

man some fans on here make them sunday night for the following week. i figured a thursday is appropriate. besides i have to do it before 92, jerryrice80 doesit. its just better for us that way, trust me.
laugh.gif

Gotta watch online I guess. I just wanna see Murphy dust up Champ this week like he did to Flowers last week, and Cromartie the week before. If we had aslightly better QB Murphy would be beastin right now.

Tom Cable is that dude

Former Raiders coach Lane Kiffin downplayed rivalries, saying Raiders games against the Chargers, Chiefs and Broncos weren't any more important than games against, say, the New Orleans Saints and Jacksonville Jaguars. Cable begs to differ.
"Sure there is (more importance)," Cable said. "Make no mistake, when you play Kansas City and San Diego and Denver, they're more important because of what they are in your own division, the rivalry, the history. All of them are important but they are extra special."

The Raiders have shown marked improvement so far this season. Here's what Cable says is the next step.
"Keep focusing on us," Cable said. "Don't worry so much about the opponent, who they are, how they do things, worry about us. Worry about us.
"Let the emotion of rivalry with the Denver Broncos handle that part for you but the focus as a football player, as a football team, is on us. Better execution, sharper focus, more attention to detail. Us, us, us, us."

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom