Official Oakland Raiders vs NY Giants

didnt see a post, sorry if someone made one already. anyway giants should win but i wouldnt be surprised if the raiders showed up and won. please. for mysanity.

I'm a Raiders fan but we're going to lose as long as JaMarcus is still our QB. Can't win if we can't score.

pimp.gif
if we win this
and if we lose, then whatever
laugh.gif

Dodgers won this weekend, so no matter how bad the raiders get whooped on, I can't be too depressed

the raiders will hang around until halftime jamarcus will play bad, when interviewed about his play, he'll say he played ok. if the running game gets goingfor them the game might be closer then expected.

my boy is a die hard raider fan though, last night he drunkenly bet me $50 that the raiders are going to come back and win the afc west this year.

If they can stop the run and score some points on offense they have a chance. The Giants front 7 is very good, with Mcfadden out maybe they stretch the field Ithink the secondary can be beat if Russell has time to throw. He needs to do a better job of getting the ball to the receivers on time.

I think Mez made a thread for this game but its whatever. I'm heading to the stadium now, will be Tony Saragusa status for the game
pimp.gif

Giants better not let up going into New Orleans next week.

^ Check back around gametime. You might get lucky then

Giants should win. Carr should start imo. If there are any problems put Eli in at halftime otherwise let him rest to prevent any potential injury.

JaMarcus Russel sucks as it is, and the Raiders O-Line is missing two starters, which means he'll be pressured all game. I don't see how the Raidersscore more that 10.

Oakland avg's 10 points a came and is dead last vs the run (and their QB is Russel). I don't care if Oakland has the edge all-time, they should beashamed if they lose today with or without Eli.

there is no chance Oakland win...with Eli playing or Carr playing. Sal Pal of ESPN said Eli is planning to start

we have no chance i didnt want to spend 1500 a ticket to watch the Raiders get beat and then have to be heckled by giants fans

Back
Top Bottom