OFFICIAL: Oakland Raiders VS San Diego Chargers 8:15 PM ET, December 04, 2008 NFL Network

[h1] Oakland (3-9) at San Diego (4-8 )[/h1]Line:Raiders +10
devil.gif

Go Raiders!!!

nfl.com/live

I'll be at the game....

...In my Raiders shirt.
laugh.gif

No, I'm not kidding either.
laugh.gif

It'll be interesting if the Raiders pull off the upset and tie up with the Chargers.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Is it still crazy when these two teams meet in SD?
Hell naw bro.

It's only with them ese fools, Chargers fans and Raider fans.

It really ain't that bad as people make it out to be.

I mean yeah, you'll see a fight in upper view section or maybe somewhere down in the lower field section, but that's due to idiots that take heckling alittle too far and can't handle their liquor and that goes for both Charger fans and Raider fans.

kind of a random Q, but in san diego will a local TV station pick it up? i'm in SD and i hope there will be...because back in the bay area, whenever therewas a 9er game on NFL Network a local news station would pick it up and air it. Just kinda wondering.
laugh.gif
Wouldn't mind streaming but it'd be great ifit was on TV
pimp.gif

As far as I know, CBS should pick it up if that's the case since they're our home network for the Chargers.

But I doubt it since it's an NFL Network game.

But who knows. Don't really know the details between Cox and Time Warner. Last I heard, Time Warner didn't have NFL Network so it sucks for fans in the858 area.

Hopefully the Raiders can play the way they did against Denver 2 weeks ago, if so then this should be a win. Go Raiders!

Raiders: One of the worst fake fields goals I eva seen..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Im takin the DAMN Chargers...Who wouldn't? it's the raiders!!!!

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Is it still crazy when these two teams meet in SD?

doubt it, place probably wont even be full tonight with all the chargers fans jumping off the bandwagon.
laugh.gif

raiders 38-3

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

i took the chargers -9. hopefully i win some money

consider your money gone doggy

I think they'll cover. I got alot of action going on tonite anyway so it'll probly cancel out anyway. I got USC over Okalhoma +9.5, Uconn -15 overBuffalo. I'm already +75 for the cycle. Just trying have some fun adn amke the game interesting since both the chargers and oakland are trash

our best player startin off the game with a penalty is that how this game is gona be? come on fellas we can beat these bums even with LT back

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nevermind held em to 3

im gonna go ahead and assume he thought a safety would be back there. but then he remembered it was hiram eugene

Eugene is too small to cover a WR. I saw him last week and he is shorter than me.

SMH at that penalty

Back
Top Bottom