OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update in a couple hrs. Driving now.

I asked the lady if anything was left to save me a 40 min drive. Was told that they couldn't discuss that stuff. Vented to head coach at another outlet and he told me the new rule.
I'd turn around. Members have already confirmed that all the Brons are gone and the KD Preheats just sold out as well. Only thing that might be left is some Fear IVs 

Appreciated. Just grabbed babyj505 and was heading out. Saved me a ton of time.

I'll update in a couple hrs. Driving now.

I asked the lady if anything was left to save me a 40 min drive. Was told that they couldn't discuss that stuff. Vented to head coach at another outlet and he told me the new rule.
I'd turn around. Members have already confirmed that all the Brons are gone and the KD Preheats just sold out as well. Only thing that might be left is some Fear IVs 

Appreciated. Just grabbed babyj505 and was heading out. Saved me a ton of time.
so how will phone orders work as well if they cant "discuss this stuff"

so how will phone orders work as well if they cant "discuss this stuff"

I presume that the items to which the gag order applies are excluded from phone orders anyway.

Not being able to share dates prior to launch is understandable in that they don't want to have to deal with chaos, including every 16 year old in the area calling them every 12 minutes. But, at the same time, making information less free always engenders further corruption.

However, it does seem silly that once an item is released, info about that item is still protected. Like, why wouldn't they tell J size info? There doesn't seem to be a strong practical reason for that manifestation of the policy.

No clue how the phone order stuff will work. This is new territory to be honest. Maybe it's a rule that will be invoked on what they call hit releases or product that has been there less than 48 hrs.
In defense if arundel mills, they were real chill on releases like the bhm hyperposites and the area72 Air Force maxes. I called on both and they told me what I needed to know so them pulling this today is out of character. A lot of people that have info there are all coming up short right now.

A while ago, Sneakersteal told me that outlets were given guidance about giving info on the phones where termination was involved. This seems like the guidance being invoked.

DreamTeam saved me a huge headache. I can see a lot of unhappy people in the future.

Last edited:
Didn't catch the name of the manager there, but he seems like a straight forward dude.

If there were truly 14 pairs of each lebrons; those could easily be gone in an hour or less.

Needless to say I got my pair in the fear 4's.

Thanks for the tip NT & TD.

New rules, penalty of termination if an employee tells consumers anything besides "we can't discuss releases over the phone"

Be mad at Nike not the employees at the stores guys.

Just got that info from a fiend that works at Nike.

wow

i though the manager was being a jerk
i told the guy on the phone i just make a order and got info on a outlet store a few days ago

i knew i had no chance for a phone order

i think these sneaker outlet blogs and more so that list put a bullet in the outlet game

is this new rule for clearance outlets also ?

Last edited:
^^^ no clue. See my latest response on my theory on the policy
MinionMarc just told me price is $150 for the iv and they had a few sizes still for anyone that thinks the trip is worth it.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but those look like Fear Pack 4's.

He was answering someone's question and the last pages have been about a different outlet

On page 7, I took the time to break down which stores were getting which shoes. Since then, people have been discussing this. We are now on page 10.

10-7=3

Chill man. He was just trying to be helpful based off the last reply he saw. And I know u are the smartest out there but 10 - 7 != 3 for everyone on nt. It's called post per page settings.

hopefully someone drops info on what sizes were available for the bron's and kd's.

man what a drop.

Chill man. He was just trying to be helpful based off the last reply he saw. And I know u are the smartest out there but 10 - 7 != 3 for everyone on nt. It's called post per page settings.
Regardless of how many posts per page they have set, 10 minus 7 is going to equal 3 100% of the time.

...but I digress.

hopefully someone drops info on what sizes were available for the bron's and kd's.

man what a drop.
With the quantity available of each, likely just one FSR.

Last edited:
Deer Park is dropping the Fears and the green glows this Saturday.  You gotta get a wristband at 7:15 am. Call 631-242-3014 for the full info.

I just called up the Nike Factory Store at Jersey Gardens.  The lady on the phone told me that they're not sure if they're even going to do the release -_-

Told me to call back Friday morning for more info on what may or may not happen.  Any truth to this?

Just called the Sawgrass Outlet, rep told me they had no info on any releases.

If anyone gets any info on Sawgrass releases let me know! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom