OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see any visible defects on them but for the price defects was nowhere near my mind 
laugh.gif

Nike outlet in Round Rock Texas. I phone ordered both pair in my size (9.5) today and my total was $88 including shipping. They were $34.97 & $41.97 each.

View media item 600981
And these

View media item 600982
537383 013 & 512033 011

------------------------
Still needing:

Yeezy AM1 9.5
Milan AM1 9.5
APC 2013 AM1 9.5
Denim/Orange 9.5 or 10

Last edited:
My fault. 537383 013 & 512033 011 // I'm new on here. . work with me fellas... lol

best post in this thread so far IMO - nice job!

For those looking Finishline.com hasthe Sunset Air Max pack from 55-110 and various AM2013s from 100-130

CHILL ON THE FREEPOSTING.
The hate needs to stop.
Lurkers, or cowards that already have accounts and create new ones to talk smack as what happened last night, that want to create accounts just to post hate comments will be banned.

Tired of this stuff. Immaturity is OD.

Just deleted some unneeded stuff.

Last edited:
Vacaville, CA had FSR of Grape V's in GS sizes for 79.99 (B-grades)...was able to scoop a pair for my friend. Went through most of the pairs and the only thing i seen was excess glue

called just now, they only have gs, haven't had adult sizes for over a month

the livermore "outlet" has a fsr of the shake evolves in gray and yellow for 69

called just now, they only have gs, haven't had adult sizes for over a month

the livermore "outlet" has a fsr of the shake evolves in gray and yellow for 69
lol?

What part of:

"Vacaville, CA had FSR of Grape V's in GS sizes for 79.99 (B-grades)" made you think they had adult sizes?

Found 2 Olympic hoodies with the Xs on the back for 29.99 (grey and black) for 29.99 each at Ross had a few yesterday might be popping up

Found 2 Olympic hoodies with the Xs on the back for 29.99 (grey and black) for 29.99 each at Ross had a few yesterday might be popping up
Which Ross is this and what state?  I went to a couple today and found one but size 2XL, found 1 destroyer USA jacket and a couple of nice Nike Sportswear hoodies as well as Kobe24 tees, sweaters, crewnecks. 

Which Ross is this and what state?  I went to a couple today and found one but size 2XL, found 1 destroyer USA jacket and a couple of nice Nike Sportswear hoodies as well as Kobe24 tees, sweaters, crewnecks. 
My bad, I'm in Waco, Tx, they had mostly S-L in both, I needed a bigger size, I really walked in in the hopes of maybe finding a destroyer jacket but no luck.

CityGear has 20% off on sale kicks.  No coupon needed.  Just look for "special offer" label.  Runs through October 6th.

orlando premium outlet 407-351-9400

has GS white grapes for $79.99. size 5 and 5.5 maybe more sizes.

TAKING PHONE ORDERS

the box is stamped b-grade but i couldnt see anything wrong with them

I came up short looking for the destroyer jacket yesterday. I went to 4 different stores too. It was able find 1 Nike AW77 USA Basketball Dream Team Hoodie and the Nike N98 USA Track Jacket. They were $29.99 $ $24.99 respectively. These were the only ones. I'm located in the DWF/TX area btw.

View media item 602566View media item 602567

I'm out here like John Stockton today.... guaranteed alley oops  ( and tiny shorts LOL )!!

Nike Outlet - Lake St. Louis

phone 636-625-0846

$41.97 + tax & shipping

512033 - 076

Last edited by a moderator:

Copped a NSW Nike Dream Team Destroyer today at ross for 34.99. With the Pins Included. They had a Small and a Large left so for my LA peoples keep your eyes open
nerd.gif
for them. copped them at Ross in Los Angeles 520 S Alvarado St Location.
DOPEEEEEEEEEEEE

pimp.gif

I'ma hit up that Ross after work tomorrow. I never knew there was a Ross in Westlake

Remember how Stephon Marbury used to throw KG the 'oop ??? Somebody catch this one LOL

512033-313   Turqoise Denim

$47.99 + shipping

Nike Outlet - Leeds, Alabama

205-699-9840

Last edited by a moderator:
Footlocker on 34th St in Herald Square still has The Timberland 40th Anniversary 6 inch construction boot in stock $220

Where my timberland people at?

No more destroyer at Ross. I went yesterday and Nada!
Went to 10+ Ross (From Westwood all the way to the Hollywood) in the Los Angeles area today. None of them had the USA Destroyer.

I was hoping to score the N98 with USA on the back in a small. None of that as well.

Some did have the navy blue N98 US Soccer Jackets and also the white one as well. $24.99

Marshalls / TJ Maxx still has those iPhone 4 forearm sleeves (one piece) and long sleeves (two pieces, one plain and one where you can insert the device). I believe these go for $12.99 and $14.99 respectively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom