OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about $70-80 under retail shipped they can keep that sports pack
laugh.gif
too bad they all out

View media item 1236366
That used to be the spot growing up in Detroit to get my Filas in Jr. High!
Man back when fubu was in, I did a catalog and got like 3 free jerseys. Couldn't tell me ****. They still clutch for sigs on discount. I've copped steals from there within the last couple years between 60-80 for brons, kobes, Pennys and various kicks

volt flyknit trainers are sitting at $69. couple athletes think they are gonna drop one more time at this particular location.

Pretty sure you mean electric green not volt, if it was volt this would be a whole new conversation.
yeah i think you're right.. my bad. its that voltish color thats been floating in factory stores. probly the electric green you're talking about i assume.

Last edited:
OP's location says Mile High, so I would assume that's Colorado. There's 4 outlets in Colorado so it might be useful to call them since dude doesn't have the decency to post the specific location

If anyone needs concord lows sz12.5 or bobcat xs sz12 I'm returning em over at Paramus outlet

Edit: guy took concords in the back, it's a dub on those :lol:

Last edited:
A collage of stuff I saw in my round abouts in the Cobb/Cherokee county GA area.

To start the Nike in the The Shoppes Outlet in Woodstock wasn't as terrible as they normally are.  Prices varied though as they were charging $100 for the CB2's that were sold for $45 2 months ago and $89.99 and up for hyperdunk 2013s.  Also had last years soldiers in various colors for $79.97.  The same soldier has just started hitting Ross stores in my area for $49.97.  The Gloves were actually pretty good for $49.97 but they only had 8.5, 6, and 1 12 size.  They do phone orders so if you need them number is 678-445-2487.  Also saw the Jordans above in Ross for $39.97.  All the Marshalls around have the Jordan socks shown for $6.99 a pop and they have size 12-15 for the big foot fellas like me.  Don't always run into those in my size so I thought I'd share.

Copped these green Hyperflight PRMs out of impulse from the same above Nike Store for $45 mainly because I had the red ones  already and I was a little giddy today after seeing the Avengers Infinity War leak today showing Thanos.  Now I need to find a 14 or 15 in the blue one to finish off what I call the Avengers pack.  Pretty much had a FSR of all of them and that's the cheapest I've seen the for. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
stop yelling at me. i thought it was a miscommunication and lots of locations had the ones i was talkin about sitting (the pic i posted wasnt even mine... already posted in this thread). wasnt witholding info on purpose. just copped for $55 with a gift card. the location is castle rock.

Last edited:
and the color is actually volt. they also have the red pair too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom