OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
paramus as usual stayed dry, the cashier desk however had cali sb dunks, id give a call tomorrow, they also have have a sizes 8-11 of the flyknit trainer grey and solar red

If I have a pair of shoes that haven't been worn but it has passed 30 days, I can still return them for credit or cash back?

ontario

cali dunk his - size 9

jordan retro spike  size - 9.5

​jordan retro 10 infared  - size 12

jordan retro 10 bobcats -  size 9,9.5,11.5,13

jordan 28   - size11.5

jordan 29 - forgot the size

kobe 9 gum - size 10

kobe 8 YOH - forgot the size

If I have a pair of shoes that haven't been worn but it has passed 30 days, I can still return them for credit or cash back?
no cash back, only store credit 

if the store doesnt have the item they'll look it up and give it to you at nike price, which means some **** low 

no cash back, only store credit 
if the store doesnt have the item they'll look it up and give it to you at nike price, which means some **** low 

Figured, damn, I got a pair of frees for a friend and they were to small for her bout 2 months ago and she still hasn't given me them back to exchange...

Figured, damn, I got a pair of frees for a friend and they were to small for her bout 2 months ago and she still hasn't given me them back to exchange...
If you have the receipt I'm pretty sure you can return them without issue.  I had some unworn Foams for several months and didn't have any problems returning them. They refunded me the price I paid on my credit card.

From Nike's return policy:

"After 30 days, merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange if it's in original condition (unworn and unwashed with the original packaging)."

Wow didnt realize theyd return stuff later than 30 days. This info wouldve helped me in the past.

Hold up... FTA now taking phone orders? Not saying your lying but this can be crazy and dangerous if true!

I am sorry. Not your typical phone order. Just go to your local footaction, tell them you know a store with the product and have the store call to make the transaction. Sometimes if you find an item and place the order stores don't ship lying saying it isn't in stock but it really is in stock. This store says they will take the phone order and ship.

YO  nike is having site difficulties stuff is on sale wrong prices try to call up and find out if they'll honor them

*edit* they said there having trouble with the display prices could be down for a week and they didn't honor **** 
mad.gif

Last edited:
YO  nike is having site difficulties stuff is on sale wrong prices try to call up and find out if they'll honor them

*edit* they said there having trouble with the display prices could be down for a week and they didn't honor **** >:

Besides that Jordan tee what was priced incorrectly

placed a phone order with san ysidro on saturday and still havent got any like order confirmation from them through e-mail.. im in nj

Went to great mall milpitas on saturday and the cashier counter has 1 pair of size 10 sports blue VI. it's a return. It's selling for $139.99. I examined it and there was little dirt on both shoes (it looks like glues or some scruff marks). soles are icy and clean.

if someone is planning to rock not stock, this is a good deal.

Last edited:
Went to the Nike factory store in Orange CA today after work. The runs were dry but there was a couple interesting things on the hash wall. No additional % off. They still had a couple Jordan X Bobcats on the hash. Only small sizes 8,9, 10. Still $139.99.

Kobe Elite Low 9 ID's in 8 1/2 for $189.99 (Super clean. Wish it was my size. If I ID some Kobe's myself I might steal this colorway)

Kobe 9 EXT SIZE 10 for  $219.99

Melo M10 Blue size 11 $89.99

I also went to the Marshals in Santa Ana.

LSU Shaq Attacks in large sizes 12, 13 for $39.99

Cole Haan Lunargrand Wing for $69.99. Looked like a FSR.

The Footlocker in the Westfield MainPlace Mall in  Santa Ana had Safari Foams in an 8 1/2 for $179.99. With a birthday coupon that would be a good deal.

Sorry for the picture quality and framing. I rushed most shots.

Got a post card in the mail for $20 off $100 at a Nike factory store + a $10 gift card for signing up for their email list...no idea what prompted the mailer but I ain't mad at it.

Got a post card in the mail for $20 off $100 at a Nike factory store + a $10 gift card for signing up for their email list...no idea what prompted the mailer but I ain't mad at it.

can you post a pic of the card with the link for the $10 gc

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

can you post a pic of the card with the link for the $10 gc

@rapcoz2134   Don't do it homie. I see you gift card redemption/pin numbers getting jacked 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom