OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that cracks me up about the Flushing outlet is that you have people coming in buying all this Nike stuff yet refuse to go upstairs to Target and spend money on hygiene products. No reason why a grown person should be smelling like fish or their mouth odor smelling like trash.

Resellers definitely depend on that outlet heavily. It has become the reseller refill station. I've seen some of the resellers piss and moan when there's nothing good on the floor there, resellers following customers around the store who have a few gems in their shopping bags etc. Ridiculous.
lmaoooo

Females trying on shoes no socks and either their toes are jacked up or their toes are all bloody. :x the workers there have to enforce the customers to use a sock when trying on.

Last edited:
The thing that cracks me up about the Flushing outlet is that you have people coming in buying all this Nike stuff yet refuse to go upstairs to Target and spend money on hygiene products. No reason why a grown person should be smelling like fish or their mouth odor smelling like trash.

Resellers definitely depend on that outlet heavily. It has become the reseller refill station. I've seen some of the resellers piss and moan when there's nothing good on the floor there, resellers following customers around the store who have a few gems in their shopping bags etc. Ridiculous.

And the customers treating the store like a public nursery for their Down syndrome looking kids. :x

Very suprised BHM Kobe 9's are hitting outlets.

Downtown Flushing is one of the dirtiest places there is next to Chinatown trust me I work for sanitation and I service Flushing. It is also across the street from the projects so go figure. I wonder what the Brooklyn store looks like no one ever reported from there.

And the customers treating the store like a public nursery for their Down syndrome looking kids. :x

Yeah the flushing clearance store is pathetic and the resellers that shop there are pathetic.

Clearance stores are pretty much pointless Nike retail should end at factory

And the customers treating the store like a public nursery for their Down syndrome looking kids.
sick.gif

Yeah, some questionable creatures in there. I've been going to that mall since it opened in 2009 (when BJ's was the only store there) and I've seen it slowly get better over time. But once the resellers found out about the Nike store, it's gotten lame. But the good thing is that the staff are constantly restocking and if you go enough times during the week, like I said previously, you'll find something. The pictures that I posted from last night, there weren't that many people in the store. I didn't see any resellers. They like to ambush that store on the weekends, especially when the 30% discount is happening.

Also, the old security guard with the bald head and frizzy hair coming out of the sides, he's got to go. That dude is a piece of chet.

Last edited:
Downtown Flushing is one of the dirtiest places there is next to Chinatown trust me I work for sanitation and I service Flushing. It is also across the street from the projects so go figure. I wonder what the Brooklyn store looks like no one ever reported from there.
Yeah, it's definitely disgusting and the water next to Citi Field is toxic. Those people living in the condos above the mall are paying millions to live near a smelly, toxic body of water and across the street from a housing project. Surprisingly, it used to be worse in the 90's. The fish market workers used to dump bleach into the streets, I guess to disinfect the ground and that mixed with the smell of trash, not only smelled bad but it messed up your pants if they dragged even a little bit.

Yeah, it's definitely disgusting and the water next to Citi Field is toxic. Those people living in the condos above the mall are paying millions to live near a smelly, toxic body of water and across the street from a housing project. Surprisingly, it used to be worse in the 90's. The fish market workers used to dump bleach into the streets, I guess to disinfect the ground and that mixed with the smell of trash, not only smelled bad but it messed up your pants if they dragged even a little bit.

You must have worn NT Denim... Lol

Can you expand on it a bit? Is it worth a trip?
just came back from East LA store and Citadel. 

East LA sucked. only thing worth noting is the Air Jordan XX blk/grey retro for $180. nothing else the other outlet doesn't have. basically no good returns either since they just opened. They are giving out a $10 off coupon tho can only be used at that store. The new section has nothing. They listed the LeBron 13 at $225??? 

Citadel has no Jordan row anymore for some reason. FSR for the Air Trainer x Fragment in red $89.99 and white $129.99. other colors scattered on the wall. the Kobe X ext red on the hash (quality on these are so garbage), 1 pair of sz 11 kobe X all-star on the wall, bunch of sz10.5-11 Kobe X blackout, someone returned a Laney XIV sz10.5, they still have the two Kobe 9 elite that no one wants, and that's about it from what i saw. 

I was born in NYC and lived in Flushing for the first 6 years of my life (I'm now 32).  I went back to NY for the first time isince I left last year but didn't get to go back.  Crazy to hear that it is not looking good at all.  

Sounds exactly like Nike clearance San Leandro. Located next to Oakland so of course you know what sort of customers they attract. You'll see the same resellers every single morning waiting in line hoping to score. There's a couple guys known for peeking into other customer bags which makes no sense. So yeah, pretty much the same as the Flushing store I would say

Nike Clearance Store, Lebanon, TN:

View media item 1751782View media item 1751783View media item 1751784View media item 1751786View media item 1751787View media item 1751788View media item 1751790View media item 1751792View media item 1751793View media item 1751795
None of the 3 stores I visited had any additional hash/footwear discounts. The 2 factory stores had 30% off on apparel, and the factory store had 20% off on jackets/fleece. Scores some really nice random pieces at the Clearance; I am close to another Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, so I'm gonna try to hop over there in the AM before I bail from the area. Didn't bother to post my personal pickups, because: a) it was mostly random hashwall finds, and b) did you see the mountain of bags in the trunk? Too tired to deal with all of that now.

None of the 3 stores I visited had any additional hash/footwear discounts. The 2 factory stores had 30% off on apparel, and the factory store had 20% off on jackets/fleece. Scores some really nice random pieces at the Clearance; I am close to another Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, so I'm gonna try to hop over there in the AM before I bail from the area. Didn't bother to post my personal pickups, because: a) it was mostly random hashwall finds, and b) did you see the mountain of bags in the trunk? Too tired to deal with all of that now.
repped for all the updates.  if you want to post your pick ups, there is a pick up thread just fyi. 

Quick question. I want to contribute to this thread as much as possible. When are the best days of the week to go or time of the month to go? Or is it just random? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom