OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Update: 10.29.09 Pictures are from iPhone so...

Oshkosh, WI

FSR
4057710988_1db9341c37_b.jpg
THANKS FOR THE INFO .....

DO most outlets carry SB's ??? Im gonna need these BADLY in a sz12, ANY OTHER HELP ???? THANKS very much

samples come in any size. but for the most sz.9s and i believe 12s or 13s on occassion. sz.9 or 10,samples will be copped. its nice to be able to wear samples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sig
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

^^^ yo freshwaters are still around u? i havent seen them in a while lol

Nubuck 12s are also marked down to $99 as well as the 1st colorway and atlanta hawks 60+
Where are the Nubucks marked down to 99?
good question i think he means footaction but the new bucks on line are at retail price
sorry for not being clear...
i saw them for 99 at Footlocker. Probably wont have em on sale on footlocker.com tho
Oh cool, thanks I guess I'll check out my local champs/ftl/fa for the markdowns (hopefully). i havent hit up any FTLs in at least a month.
FYI - it looks like its Footlocker only... i walked next door to FootAction and they were still full price... this could be one of those scenarioswhere not all footlockers have em on sale like with the CDPs when they went on sale for 99.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Im just saying, he probably got them from the same outlet as I. Hint, hint...
u sure? cause i dont recall him saying he got samples. plus i thought u got them from different outlets. initial post u had was u copping a sampleeggplant... then u later said u found 3 more. all 4 at one outlet?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Im just saying, he probably got them from the same outlet as I. Hint, hint...
u sure? cause i dont recall him saying he got samples. plus i thought u got them from different outlets. initial post u had was u copping a sample eggplant... then u later said u found 3 more. all 4 at one outlet?
thats what happens you make you stories, you cant keep up with your own lies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ im not saying hes lying tho. hes an honest dude... just been really feeling himself lately

Head's up, Griffeys are out. I'm not saying nothing yet, if you did not get last time and your name was on a list..... you will get a call. I just gota call saying they re-upped. The guy is going through the list they had and calling those those who did not get them. Just being fair to those of us whodidn't get them. He said i was the first person they have called, got me 1 sz.11, also offered me free shipping w/o asking.

Good day folks. I guess patience paid off, oh yea.. 79.99 still b-grade.

i just got a call from the colorado outlet that had the freshwater griffeys, i guess they restocked and theyre calling people back who were on the list. theytold me they had size 10's and 11's, so wait for that call guys.

Back
Top Bottom