OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

yea so much sole im not feeling that 99$ price tag either, hopefully can cop a pair on black friday for 60$ though
grin.gif

Camarillo, Ca
aj2009 for 79.99 both cw pretty much fsr
bunch of fusions
true flights
blk hyperize 79.99
blk/red hypermax 79.99
blk/brwn am95 79.99
am95 supreme. Had some fur on the tounge
hash wall was is additional 20% off
Nike fleece also 20% off

Originally Posted by daaznfella

are all the penny atlantic samples gone? ......=(
possibly,,,, some dude copped like 10 pairs and put them in the showcase thread.
there were 4 others reported but they got grabbed up also.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Picked up the all black Pips for $30 @ the Chicago South Nike Outlet a couple of hours ago.
30 bucks?
eek.gif
Same thing I said when I went there. I was expecting a $100 price tag and when I saw $30 I snatched a 10.5 up quickly.

^^^ good stuff dude... i gotta chill on all of the purchases... outlets have been too good to me lately so i have to pass on those. if i bring in 1 more shoewithout selling off something i already own, i think the woman of the house might snuff me lol

went to Warrenton, MO outlet-same as every other-
2k9s-$79.99
true flights-$89.99
I picked up some white/royal blue cradle rock low samples off the hash wall for $35. They remind me of OG white/blue jordan 1 lows
I gotta admit, I thought they just looked like some updated dunks, but they are super comfy and , if you wrap ya ankle, you can hoop in these fa sho.

Went to the Silverthrone/Lake Dillion Outlet. Nothing to report. Best they had was a sz. S Presto in white/red. It was 19.99 w/ 20% yesterday. They did have aFSR of wms canvas purple AF1's and white/white AF1s. The canvas were 39 and the white/white were 69.

call south chicago outlet and ordered the all black pippens for 29.97 cant use nikefind. 17738465460

Nice. I clicked the link to see what it was (dont know why), and my anti virus immediately tells me I have a virus.
mad.gif

Thanks for the info on the pippens, got price matched from south chicago and free shipping from nikefind.
I got the last size 11, no 11.5 or 12

Theyre $59.99 minus 20% off but get the price matched

Chicago Premium Outlets
1650 Premium Outlets Boulevard
Aurora, IL 60502

Back
Top Bottom