Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

they did have sz10  though
happy.gif
pimp.gif

thanks Gotti
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also managed to pick up a pair of gold metallic 97s and i must admit im very pleased with my purchase. for 60 bucks how can anyone pass?? 
laugh.gif
  ordered my pair from naples outlet 239-948-4101

I also managed to pick up a pair of gold metallic 97s and i must admit im very pleased with my purchase. for 60 bucks how can anyone pass?? 
laugh.gif
  ordered my pair from naples outlet 239-948-4101

Originally Posted by jayceon

Click on the coupon for the printable version.

thanks for sharing it, bro!

BTW, anybody knows how to sign up to get their coupon emailed? I buy from nike outlet all the time, they never send me a coupon tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jayceon

Click on the coupon for the printable version.

thanks for sharing it, bro!

BTW, anybody knows how to sign up to get their coupon emailed? I buy from nike outlet all the time, they never send me a coupon tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

According to my connect @ an outlet some stores may not honor that coupon...

well they would have to honor it given it doesnt say only at participating stores or the like (at least not when i quickly glanced through the small print).

Originally Posted by bigsupa

According to my connect @ an outlet some stores may not honor that coupon...

well they would have to honor it given it doesnt say only at participating stores or the like (at least not when i quickly glanced through the small print).

can the coupon be used at factory, outlet, and clearance stores? what's the difference between those store names?

can the coupon be used at factory, outlet, and clearance stores? what's the difference between those store names?

Again...

REQUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. THE OUTLET THREAD IS NOT A SERVICE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ONE PAGE ONE TO FIND THE PRODUCT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

Again...

REQUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. THE OUTLET THREAD IS NOT A SERVICE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ONE PAGE ONE TO FIND THE PRODUCT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

^ My fault, I was being so pretentious I didn't check to see the rules on page 1.

^ My fault, I was being so pretentious I didn't check to see the rules on page 1.

Back
Top Bottom