Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

Originally Posted by MechDeck

i just ordered another pair of air max 2009 in the electric green colorway.  they have a lot of sizes but not any size 10s.  dude also told me they had a near fsr on the purple am 2009s.  both priced at around 70 if im not mistaken

354744015a.JPG

am-2009-purple-2.jpg
where was this at?

Great Mall Milpitas, CA

Jordunk 3 blk 49.99
Air max uptempo 79.99
Kobe V Pop 99.99 only saw 1 sz 10 on hash wall
Air max hyperize nfw royal blue 99.99
Infrared & Grape spizike 99.99

i just ordered another pair of air max 2009 in the electric green colorway.  they have a lot of sizes but not any size 10s.  dude also told me they had a near fsr on the purple am 2009s.  both priced at around 70 if im not mistaken

Damn, called this morning and was told they have size 9 showing on the inventory but none on the floor in the store. I was hyped to grab that colorway for that price.

really? what colorway?
guy yesterday said they had pretty many left. guess people copped em man sorry
he also said that all am 2009s are gettin marked down at outlets so i wouldnt stop hunting and let me know if they do

really? what colorway?
guy yesterday said they had pretty many left. guess people copped em man sorry
he also said that all am 2009s are gettin marked down at outlets so i wouldnt stop hunting and let me know if they do

Tried for the electric green. Some reason the computer said they had em but none on the floor. He tried to sell me the purps but I only wanted the electric. Thx anyway man, appreciated.

Originally Posted by ajabrown

Which store? What sizes? For the Jordan 1.

DTLR = Downtown Lockeroom. They DO NOT take phone orders.

I will be making another trip back tomorrow night.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by ajabrown

Which store? What sizes? For the Jordan 1.

DTLR = Downtown Lockeroom. They DO NOT take phone orders.

I will be making another trip back tomorrow night.

grin.gif
Nah, I know it is Downtown Locker Room, but they have them at all the stores?

Stopped by the new House of Hoops in Orlando. Heads up to Florida heads

Surprised me, they had Anniversary IV's, IX's, and XI's. FSR (2 per size I think).

Also had the Olympic Air More Pippens FSR (1-2 per size left).

Bunch of Kobes - Home Aces, Home Rice, TB's.

They said they're getting the Lebron VIII South Beach ones on the 26th I believe...

Was guna cop some stuff, but there's too much heat coming out soon...

Thanks for the heads up zero, I'm hoping to snag the lebrons. Harejordan- you live out this way?

thanks for the heads up on the am2009s. i ordered a size 10 yesterday of the purple joints.
eci - hare lives in Va.
ajabrown - ur better off sending hustin a PM instead of carrying a convo on here.

Appreciate the info on the '09s. Scooped a pair of the Electric Greens for $80 shipped....couldn't be happier with that price. Tried to grab the purples but no size 11.

alssports.com

20% off all nike sale items. Some nice GR items - truly a random assortment. There are multiple colorways under each shoe so look carefully. Free shipping if your total comes out to $75 or more.

the eggplant foamdomes look suspicious other than that they got nice stuff (GI Joe Pack for $70-$80)

atlantic penny 2s 99.99 at FTL sku # 4135453004xxx add your size for the last 3 ie 120= 12 115=11.5

still some platinum griffeys left @ South Chi

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Going fast

Nike-Air-Diamond-Turf-Retro-White-Black-Sport-Red-Metallic-Gold-2.jpg
fsr 69.99, A Grade

nike-air-diamond-turf-black.jpg
fsr A grade 69.99

And a re-up of the Griffey's.  Good luck to all

thx for the info on the black/purp ordered the last size 12, they said not many pairs left. get em while the gettn is good!

Heard about Anni Xi's dropping but have no clue which outlet
they hit an outlet in florida (i think orlando premium) a few months ago for sure

a fellow niketalk asked me to post this

san leandros (spelling?)

nike lunar glide +2 different colors for $40
air force 1 workboots for 70 only size 10.5
size 12 and 14 air max 90 infrared for 40 - put them in the women's section
white/red ajko big sizes 50 bucks

Back
Top Bottom