Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

That's a nice price for LG2s! Can you specify the cws?

these

392852542.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Heard about Anni Xi's dropping but have no clue which outlet
they hit an outlet in florida (i think orlando premium) a few months ago for sure

a fellow niketalk asked me to post this

san leandros (spelling?)

nike lunar glide +2 different colors for $40
air force 1 workboots for 70 only size 10.5
size 12 and 14 air max 90 infrared for 40 - put them in the women's section
white/red ajko big sizes 50 bucks

Just called. The person I spoke with said they don't have either pair of the LG2.

Originally Posted by bigj505

they hit an outlet in florida (i think orlando premium) a few months ago for sure

a fellow niketalk asked me to post this

san leandros (spelling?)

nike lunar glide +2 different colors for $40
air force 1 workboots for 70 only size 10.5
size 12 and 14 air max 90 infrared for 40 - put them in the women's section
white/red ajko big sizes 50 bucks

I tried my best to put all these by the women section for my fellow nters 
happy.gif

Just picked up Neon 95s for $37.99 at Lebanon,TN Clearance.They went fast.

Nothing else they had was worth noting.Lots of clothing.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Just called, only have 8 and 8.5

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

yea san leandro clearance store had about 25 pairs of the anniversary 11s on Wednesday, price was $79.99.

didnt really see anything good there today besides a few NTSF returns. I think they had a size 8.5 Emerald Diamond Turf. A few pairs of DJ Premier AF1s for $59.99.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

What I don't get is why don't ppl post the info, but only say after they are gone.

Thats what I was told by one of the employees when I was there today, with only about 25 pairs, im sure the employees saved a bunch for themselves and who knows how many was left before it hit the floor.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

alssports.com

20% off all nike sale items. Some nice GR items - truly a random assortment. There are multiple colorways under each shoe so look carefully. Free shipping if your total comes out to $75 or more.

I just saw this e-mail in my inbox this morning I don't get to the computer much anymore
embarassed.gif

I've gotten Storm Shadows and Cobra Commanders from this site they are true to the game and were once my little secret....
ohwell.gif

They are all sold out. No need to call. But some of them are on hold, you can try call back next week. (615) 443-3521 is the phone number. 

Just left South Chi and scooped a pair of the Griffey Max 1's, only sizes 11 and smaller left.  They told me that they are getting these tomorrow

015833jpv.jpg
they said they'll be 69.99

Nike-Air-Trainer-Max-91.jpg
and these 59.99, they said they are getting a FSR of both.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

DTLR has Black/Grey Jordan Retro I's for $30

This is for all locations? and DTLR's are only in the DMV right?

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

yea san leandro clearance store had about 25 pairs of the anniversary 11s on Wednesday, price was $79.99.

didnt really see anything good there today besides a few NTSF returns. I think they had a size 8.5 Emerald Diamond Turf. A few pairs of DJ Premier AF1s for $59.99.

just called that outlet, bunch of jerks.

You may have saved me a drive out there. Maybe, only b/c I like to go check the clothing racks. they never have much in terms of sz 13 anyways.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Calling that outlet has never been helpful.. The 1.5 hour drive for me makes me not even want to think about it

Originally Posted by MechDeck

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I'd hold off on those QS AM1 if I were you. We know what happened to the red cw.

i thought the reds sold out instantly?

ok to end all of the unnecessary questions about this shoe. they hit outlets for like 37 bucks or so. and they hit in large quantities.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

yea i checked out ebay, there are 2 resellers that have them and they are b-grades with orange boxes btw they have about 10 each. just fyi they did hit!!! and will hit again !!!

reakeon23 - they hit florida a few months ago already. posted that in here a page back or so.

I Just ordered the qs am1 from south Chi and they Still have sz 9-12 and about 110 pairs left.

Nike Outlet Tinton Falls NJ

2lsa0t0.jpg

Nike Zoom Don $19.99 Scattered Sizes

ojgs5w.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 Welcome Home $64.97

Back
Top Bottom