Official OCTOBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off Nike Outlets 10/14-17 pg. 3

San Leandro Clearance Store

Pls call for sizes. The sizes are checked were between 9 - 11
Air Trainer Max 91 Blk/Red - $59.99
Air Jordan II QF Blue - $69.99
Air Max 24-7 Black/Lilac, Black/Green & Silver/Green - $59.99
Zoom Lebron IV TB White/Black - $59.99 only saw a 10 and 11
Hyperize TB White/Blue & White/Black - $44.97 size 11s
Air Jordan IX Citrus - $79.99 - I only saw a few pairs of sz 14 dont know if they have any other sizes
Air Jordan Spizike Stealth - $79.99 alots of sizes but only a few pairs for each size

I called seattle and they only have sizes 10 and smaller for the white&blue Penny 3's

Originally Posted by bigj505

Heard about Anni Xi's dropping but have no clue which outlet
they hit an outlet in florida (i think orlando premium) a few months ago for sure

a fellow niketalk asked me to post this

san leandros (spelling?)

nike lunar glide +2 different colors for $40
air force 1 workboots for 70 only size 10.5
size 12 and 14 air max 90 infrared for 40 - put them in the women's section
white/red ajko big sizes 50 bucks

just called and they said they never had em'. has anyone else seen the AF1 workboots anywhere?

^^i tried special orders for workboot forces last week. they're all gone. i was surprised cause i remember several outlets had received multiple size runs just a few months ago. and i didn't think they would sell for $100. i guess i was wrong.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I called seattle and they only have sizes 10 and smaller for the white&blue Penny 3's
Seattle premium outlet? and how much?

Yes, seattle premium, when I called I only asked for the size,because I ACTUALLY READ on here the price was listed at $41.00

San Leandro, Clearance

Jordan Spizikes Grapes - $89.99 Lots of sizes
Jordan VI Pistons - Sz 12 & 13 - $59.99 3 pairs left
Lebron VII PS White/Navy - sz 10 - 11.5 - $69.99

Anyone else confirm/check out those Grey/Black Jordan 1's at DTLR for $30?

DMV heads
DTLR has toddler sizes of the jordan2010 - black/white/red for $9.99. I got my son 2 size 5Cs.
Shoe City has the white/royal am1s for $60

NO PHONE ORDERS but I think DTLR transfers items though.

And I would not doubt that a bulk buyer located all of the packs and went to each and every store and wiped them out.
I know some asian dude that used to do that all of the time. Not sure if he still does it.

DMV heads
DTLR has toddler sizes of the jordan2010 - black/white/red for $9.99. I got my son 2 size 5Cs.

And I would not doubt that a bulk buyer located all of the packs and went to each and every store and wiped them out.
I know some asian dude that used to do that all of the time. Not sure if he still does it.
DTLR does transfer items they did for me plenty of times.Not sure if its been metioned but DTLR also has the 2010 in mens for $50

DMV heads

He does. Saw him about a month ago out to the Glen Burnie Outlet doing his thing! Bought a bunch of kids shoes, & the had the foamposite lite alls tars (both colors)

Forgot the exact price, but Woodburne Outlet in Oregon has the Air Penny III's for under $40. I believe it was $35.00 but not sure. Sizes are very limited, a good amount of 8.5 but no more 9 or 9.5. Didn't look at the bigger sizes.

Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Forgot the exact price, but Woodburne Outlet in Oregon has the Air Penny III's for under $40. I believe it was $35.00 but not sure. Sizes are very limited, a good amount of 8.5 but no more 9 or 9.5. Didn't look at the bigger sizes.

Just the white/red or did they have the white/purple or other colors as well?

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Moved from South Jersey to the Seattle-Tacoma, WA area on military move.  Anyone know if there are outlets near Portland or Seattle that are worth a drive? 

The outlet on MLK in portland can be a gold mine if you hit it at the right time. It all depends on what the employees take before it hits the shelves.

Woodbury rarely has anything but for people looking for WBF jersey's...

USA (White Only)
LeBron I think size L only
Kobe L and XL
***There were only about 6-7 left***

A couple other teams...MSRP $80...on sale for $19.99

Call Pigeon Forge Clearance Store for Workforce Air Force Highs for $69.99....scattered sizes throughout the hash walls.

Well guys, time again to go check out your local Nordstrom Rack. Here's what I found and they DO ship, BUT remember they aren't knowledgable when it comes to sneakers. So you have to be very specific when you call...
Silvarado Ranch NR
(702)948-2121
Select sizes between 9-10.5
$39.99-$59.99
393049680.jpg

393049674.jpg

393049665.jpg

393049660.jpg

393049644.jpg

393049640.jpg

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Woodbury rarely has anything but for people looking for WBF jersey's...

USA (White Only)
LeBron I think size L only
Kobe L and XL
***There were only about 6-7 left***

A couple other teams...MSRP $80...on sale for $19.99
thanks for the info...dang it no size M!! argh o wells. thanks for sharing homey

Back
Top Bottom