Official OCTOBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are planning to buy the Obsidian XII. Be sure to ask the employee to get the best looking pair. I had to returned mine because it has slight pink paint on the bottom sole.

Vacaville Outlet has FSR Lebron 9 PS Elite Away

and

A small amount (about 20 pairs) of Lebron 9 PS Elite Home

$179

[COLOR=#red]Not the type of heat people usually look for but if you need a workout shoe, Houston has like 6 different pair of shoes at FSR for $24.97 + 30% off on top. Don't have pics but you can Google

442031-101, 140, 001 for Free TR2
429632-108, 488004-006 Flex Trainer
469756-004 Lunar Hypergamer

281.758.1966[/COLOR]

If your in the area Riverhead put up 20% off the men back wall.... didn't really see anything too crazy there but still...

FYI - saw the Kobe VII home for $69.99 at 2 different Footlockers in socal this past weekend.

Word, good look, after seeing your post, I went to a footlocker to check out the homes, ended up scoring a pair of Kobe VII Duke for 69.99. Thanks bro.

I know theres PLENTY of places with the Obsidian XIIs, but some people are worried about quality.

I just grabbed two pair (one for a friend the other for me) from the outlet @ Anthem (Phoenix AZ)... they have ALOT of small sizes. They are accepting phone orders. The quality from the 6-7 I looked over and one or two the "Jumpman" was off by an 1/8" or so maybe, but other than that there wasnt ANY problems. Mine are flawless, I'll post pics to confirm this tomorrow.

They also have the Home and Away LeBron Elites. $179 FSR easily in each. I dont see the hype behind these shoes, but its not my cup of tea I guess

Which place do you think has the best[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Obsidian XIIs ? Im looking at placing a order.[/color]

Anthem AZ Obsidian XII Retros

The lighting shows the indention on the right shoe alot more than the left, thats why the sole looks kind of weird

This is on the right shoe

Now obviously the only way to ensure your happy with your purchase is in person. I'm not saying that if you order from here they're going to be immaculate. At the end of the day it's still a Bgrade. A B grade is a B grade is a B grade. Jordan brand QC found/said something's wrong with them for a reason.
To me these shoes are perfectly fine. Plus it helps that I got them for less than 130 out the door

Last edited:
Foot Locker: 20% - EMFL2C23, no minimum.

Free shipping on qualifying items only (says 'this item ships free' in blue)

Expires in 10/15 at 11:59 PM CT

Foot Locker: 20% - EMFL2C23, no minimum.
Free shipping on qualifying items only (says 'this item ships free' in blue)
Expires in 10/15 at 11:59 PM CT

As a moderator, shouldn't you know this goes in the COUPON CODE thread in the Nike forum?

Nike Outlet-Kansas City (913) 788-7263

Spend 100.00 save 20% until Oct. 21

Lebron Elite (Away) -All sizes 179.99

Jordan SOM (Purple/White) - All sizes 129.99

30% off Kobe and Lebron gear

Anthem AZ Obsidian XII Retros
The lighting shows the indention on the right shoe alot more than the left, thats why the sole looks kind of weird
This is on the right shoe
Now obviously the only way to ensure your happy with your purchase is in person. I'm not saying that if you order from here they're going to be immaculate. At the end of the day it's still a Bgrade. A B grade is a B grade is a B grade. Jordan brand QC found/said something's wrong with them for a reason.
To me these shoes are perfectly fine. Plus it helps that I got them for less than 130 out the door

Your shoes has pink hue all over the white bottom sole. I mentioned it as one of the flaw for Bgrade Obsidian.
I had to returned mine because there were significant amount of pink paint on my shoes.

The store where i returned just gave me a 20% off for the trouble so it was whatever. Im going to play ball in these anyway

Last edited:
A pink hue? I am assuming that your saying it has a pink hue from the shot of the back at the 23?

I will take pictures outside in the sun, because in person is no PINK anything. The lighting in my dorm is from the 60's, if theres any "pink" your seeing it from the lighting in the room

I also mentioned in that post that "at the end of the day they are still B grades", so obviously with that being stated, JB claimed something is not 100% on them. But I defiantly don't see any pink

Last edited:
As of yesterday, West Jordan Nike outlet (801) 282-1269 had Nike hyperenforcer Rondo fsr. and Westbrook pe. Sz.9.5-13 for $47.97 -20%. They also had Bg. Hyperdunk for 74.97 fsr -20% off.

Also, posted in the Olympic Pack thread. Finish Line has a restock of select sizes in the Olympic Uptempo (Pippen)

Nike air Max 1 ripstop pack in blue/orange/lime green for 59.99 fsr.
Lebanon clearence store
(615)443-3521

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom