Official OCTOBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to do a price match for a phone order? (The within 14 days thing on the receipt) or do you have to be physically present at that store where you phone-ordered from?

Never tried post-purchase so I don't know.

Technically, I guess it could be *possible*

Price matches from outlet to outlet are usually manager's discretion. Some do and some don't. It can't hurt to call and try, right?

Where is the price that you would be asking the store to match - is it another outlet? Because if so, I doubt it'll work. If they don't always do it pre-purchase, I doubt you can back door it post-purchase. ...Though, if the match is to NDC or something like that, I could conceive that you might have a *chance*

I saw about 3 or 4 pairs of women's roshe run (rave pink/wolf grey) size 9 at the San Ysidro outlet. They were $50 each and an additional 20% off.

Does anyone know what service Nike outlets use to ship orders? I ordered something from the Locust Grove, GA outlet last Monday morning to PA and it hasn't arrived yet

Last edited:
Does anyone know what service Nike outlets use to ship orders? I ordered something from the Locust Grove, GA outlet last Monday morning to PA and it hasn't arrived yet
UPS if its regular shipping. Fedex if its 2 day or less. 

Going to shoot by the Limerick, PA store this afternoon. I have not found much there in the past but will gives updates later tonight.

Nike Premium ACG Boot 472497-060 sizes 8-12 $79.99
Nike Air Max Goadome 865031-205 different sizes $79.99

Lebanon 615-443-3521

Going to shoot by the Limerick, PA store this afternoon. I have not found much there in the past but will gives updates later tonight.
Black Speed Turf-89.99

Griffey Max 99-99.99

Air Max 24-7 Black and Green-89.97

Kobe and Lebron Elites that everyone else has posted getting

Just got the last Playoff 12 from Johnson Creek, WI Nike clearance store.  They got 4 pairs of BC III's when these 12's came in too.  Rep said they were all in great condition too.  They gave one of the 3's away and raffled the other 3.

$89.95 well spent
happy.gif

Black Speed Turf-89.99
Griffey Max 99-99.99
Air Max 24-7 Black and Green-89.97
Kobe and Lebron Elites that everyone else has posted getting
Thanks! How much were aways, any word on what sizes left? This is the Pa one right?

Sorry I know its here somewhere but I have had no power here so relying on my cell phone to look this up has been tough!

Oh and the Arundel Mills store won't be getting the GMP pack as scheduled.  Sandy has caused shipping delays, so the wait continues...

how do releases 4 jordans get handled at outlets? r there lineups or do/can employees buy up the stock?

Thanks! How much were aways, any word on what sizes left? This is the Pa one right?
Sorry I know its here somewhere but I have had no power here so relying on my cell phone to look this up has been tough!
Lebrons were 179.99 and I believe 149.00 for the Kobes. There were more Kobess left then Lebrons(looked like 1 or 2 of each size). And yes, outlet in PA. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
how do releases 4 jordans get handled at outlets? r there lineups or do/can employees buy up the stock?

Employees generally stash a few in the back stockroom so when it's allowed for them to buy they have their sizes locked down.
And yes for certain Jordans there is a line if the shoe is announced like the Banned 1's. Most of the time it's just hit or miss.

Concord Mills NC Nike Outlet

Speed Turfs in the black/wht colorway for $89.99 - FSR
Huarache lows (3 -4 colorways) for $49.95 - $54.95 FSR
Air Force 180 Mid in a blue (canvas) colorway for $49.97 or $51.97, (can't remember exact price). small sizes 8, 8.5 and 9's only. older kick - (mfg. date 2010)
Kobe VII Lakers Home $74.97 FSR

Lebrons were 179.99 and I believe 149.00 for the Kobes. There were more Kobess left then Lebrons(looked like 1 or 2 of each size). And yes, outlet in PA. Hope that helps.
Thanks again! Limerick, PA (for all those interested) had no 8-9 size lebron elites in either color and also had no Jordan Retros in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom