****OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST, NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
hvbj2b.jpg

You really put your shoes in bookcases?

lol...no bookcase there fam...expo shelf from ikea with glass doors that are open at the moment of picture...or book case if you wanna call it...no prob here i just enjoy wathcing them xi s every morning as i wake and rock them once in a while... :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
went to cozumel mexico last week to celebrate me and my wife's 2 year wedding anniversary :smokin

visited back to maryland to get the rest of my sneakers, the packing and shipping was a pain :lol:

dad surprised me and my wife with a 1995 BMW M3 as a wedding anniversary gift. now i'm shipping the M3 back to cali next week :smile:

Last edited:
went to cozumel mexico last week to celebrate me and my wife's 2 year wedding anniversary
smokin.gif

visited back to maryland to get the rest of my sneakers, the packing and shipping was a pain
laugh.gif

dad surprised me and my wife with a 1995 BMW M3 as a wedding anniversary gift. now i'm shipping the M3 back to cali next week
smile.gif

sweet ride. you must have a pretty cool family! bet you love them alot.

Pickups this week

Vault Harlem x New Era

New York Giants New Era, Thanks to City

Deadline x Tantum Bucket

Fanny Wang Headphone for Free.99 
smokin.gif

Saucony x PYS

Asics x Bait

Last edited:

Got the Flyknits a couple days ago, and just unDS'ed them today.....but the MUCH bigger story is that I FINALLY got my grails! Air Max Deluxe, in VNDS condition. The soles are still in tact, I just hope they hold up! I'm so in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom