****OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST, NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty?
nerd.gif
i got 2 pairs. why would i be salty. im just saying i sell things on ebay and all oof my items are guaranteed authentic with recipt. Theyre always those sellers who buy a fake pair or b grade pair and a legit pair from NIKE and they give you the recipt, thats all im saying no hate. im happy for you but you need to ask yourself at that price is it real or what flaws did it come with??

How do those Questions fit compared to the Flight Ones? I just purchased a pair of the Flight Ones, and looking to get the Blue Toe Questions, but I don't know what size. I haven't wore Reebok in ages. 

How do those Questions fit compared to the Flight Ones? I just purchased a pair of the Flight Ones, and looking to get the Blue Toe Questions, but I don't know what size. I haven't wore Reebok in ages. 
11.5 in the flight ones and 11 in the Questions. Reebok's run a little big in my experience.

Mid 30's, never had a new vehicle before.  After many deployments and saving, riding around in a '91 Acura Integra for 10+ years, I was able to purchase a 2k12 Chevy Traverse.

Picked these up as well:

Decided to buy a "relatively" cheap pair of new basketball shoes.  I gave up on my 2005 Maestros.

And for nostalgic reasons obviously:

Last edited:
Them concords back on pg 1... Legit homie, great pick up!

Girlfriend picked these up for my b-day (can't wear 'em until the 15th since that's my b-day :tongue:)..love this shoe

Copped for $124.76 also :smokin

Girlfriend picked these up for my b-day (can't wear 'em until the 15th since that's my b-day
tongue.gif
)..love this shoe

Copped for $124.76 also
smokin.gif
roll.gif
my girl does the same thing. buy me shoes n give em to me early, but then doesn't want me to wear em til my birthday

^Those dunks... :nthat:

I'm just waiting for the right price, but I can see myself picking up all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom