OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST vol. YOU QUOTE PICS YOU GET NO HALLOWEEN CANDY

yo ty... u just hurt my feelings with this =[ i'll take those over the 2.0 any day unfortunately lol

Originally Posted by Uluv411

DS 11 Lows

pimp.gif
. Pick up section is getting crazy. nice pick ups everyone.

To continue the week)))8.5 wish they were a 10.5 oh well
wink.gif
No offense sorry if you are offended Nike "Allah" Air Bakin 10.5 DS (my size, YES...) these were recalled by Nike in 1997 80,000 were sent back, good thing my connect doesn't follow the rules)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Seven30

Did My Research And You Guys Are Right!! This Is The First Time I've Been Scammed So I'm Mad Pissed Right Now SMH!! I'ma Flip Em Real Fast...

So you got scammed and now you're going to scam someone else?
Ban this clown 
indifferent.gif

Dude Fall Back.... You Don't Even Know Me So That's Really Not Called For SMH... I'll Still Be On NT Just Like I've Been For The Past Decade

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Did My Research And You Guys Are Right!! This Is The First Time I've Been Scammed So I'm Mad Pissed Right Now SMH!! I'ma Flip Em Real Fast...

So you got scammed and now you're going to scam someone else?
Ban this clown 
indifferent.gif

Dude Fall Back.... You Don't Even Know Me So That's Really Not Called For SMH... I'll Still Be On NT Just Like I've Been For The Past Decade
Seriously??  You got ripped off, so you're just going to rip off the next guy?  You Sir, are what's wrong with the world. 
You're what's frustrating with collecting sneakers, and you're obviously lacking any decent amount of morality. 
If there is such a thing as karma you'll continue to get ripped off with every purchase.  I hope that's the case.

^ not any of my business, but I'm sure the guy that got ripped off has the guy that sold him the shoes via PayPal or the shipping box... Just go to his crib, if you've got that much to spend on shoes it's as simple as buying a plane ticket and handling your business... More pick ups and less talk about the fool that bought fakes... Isn't there a legit check on this site, or just take the loss not everyone wins in the game of life... I need authentic south beach 8s in my life...

2iig8dj.jpg

As always...great pick-ups everyone! I see some very nice heat in here! Anyways I finally got some Grapes for $230 from my local CL. 

Grapes are DS? Ds or not still a good steal in my eyes, condition looks flawless

ILLY/Uptownsdotnet/Optimus- Thanks fellas!!

Optimus- Those 9slook great, I like the new setup

Andrew- Those are sick

Aldy- I used to have tshirts like that as a kid, memories

Back
Top Bottom