OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST vol. YOU QUOTE PICS YOU GET NO HALLOWEEN CANDY

finally got my NIKE ID air max 1s after a month of waiting.

i got inspired by my all time favorite sneaker the Jordan 3 true blues and the gummy soles from the olympic 7s and of course the french flag since thats where i was born.
Euro 1984 on tongues (year i was born, my continent)

YO! iD's are smooth.
pimp.gif

Kal, you talking about the AM95 tee for the yellow joints? Seen that at a local Footlocker.

DF!!!

my new fave sig line, cheap yet performs well on the court
KD III

Nike Shirt

and some Craigslist pick ups: Oakley Oil Drums and Oakley Twitch

nice patta's on the last page. those cords joint are one my personal fav on the set.
pimp.gif

those DB IV's look good in that pic.would look better without the neon green tho.but the pic looks better then the pics online

Havent posted here in a while, but I will today.

Picked up OG Bred XI, sz 13, 250+shipping, Grail. These are pictures after I cleaned inside/out. I will be removing the midsole creasing when I pick up my steam cleaner at the store.

AbqpEeUCMAAacSV.jpg

AbqpHqaCIAAviKz.jpg

AbqpLlgCMAADct9.jpg

AbqpO1PCIAAHktW.jpg

I traded my vnds Infrared VI (wore them personally once, got an extremely minor paint crack, but completely firm sole, won on ebay few months ago for 125 shipped, STEAL, I know)... and I got these, 01 sz13 DS
They are the right shoe in the picture. I also have a sz12.5 DS which is the other shoe in the picture. The size 13 has never been laced
smile.gif

image.jpg

Picked these up from a fellow NT'r with sole seperation for 115. Gave them to sneaker repair shop and got them completely fixed, midsole and sole seperation 100%, ready to wear for years for another 30.00. I get them back wednesday
%24(KGrHqR,!ioE6JDsln5WBOjhqHtLC!~~60_12.JPG

Also picked up a Northface Cassius Triclimate for retail, a Northface Denali Hoodie for 99.95, Dynamat extreme bulk pack to finish my gs430 dynamat off, dynaxorb pads for the door panels & couple misc polo shirts/hoodies nothing special.

I know, it's weird, picked up 3 more pairs of Breds. I decided to stock up on my grail and take advantage. However, Im selling the 12.5 restored pair to my friend for 150.00 as he is currently bredless. I will be wearing my OGs and un-DS the size 12.5 pair of 01s. I will stock the sz13 pair of 01s.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Goofed, put the wrong pic in the wrong thread...I got it right this time.

1998 Mach One

2011 Power Series Pro

Awesome GT Mach One! I had the exact same model when I was younger except my frame was red with a black seat post. I had the pads for the bars and stuff. I now have a Haro that's Royal and Silver with an SR 2.0 Frame. BMX Bikes >>>>

Back
Top Bottom