OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST vol. YOU QUOTE PICS YOU GET NO HALLOWEEN CANDY

Are those baby Olive 9s ?? Dope

No prob Illy, you got the IDs on lock man...

I thought I'd be content with my Iphone 4 till my coworker just text me without even pressing a button on his 4s... Yea I'm jealous

Lex- Olive dunks!!!

Those Concords aren't too shabby either...

Mario1985 - DAMN
pimp.gif

copped on Friday, too busy to post until today

Plus I got an Otterbox defender series case from a friend of mine for $10
smokin.gif

This is my first iPhone, and I'm definitely going to take advantage of unlimited data on it.

@ RL yes baby olives... I found a mom and pop in my area that has so many shoes I thought I died and went to sneaker paradise... shoe I saw i.e. baby shoes 1st og cool grey ix flint ix olive ix bred xiii playoff xiii laney xiv playoff xii bred xii and so much more I cannot remember... Now what really matters is adult sizes they have pretty some of everything i.e. the first Garnett's the first Gary Payton's dmp vi/XI (1000.00) Cdp packs og xvii black xiii.5 vi xvi xix xx... Man too much too list I'll put it this way they have two stores and a warehouse so many shoes that I don't think they know what they've got... The most serious things/rarest were foam shox and foam clogs and three pairs of white and Carolina blue flightposite!!! I'll be adding serious heat to my stash from this one location... I'll be buying all the baby Jordan's and putting them in the market once I get 300 posts... Until then (no I'm not proposing a sale) I can point you in the right direction of some serious serious heat...

Originally Posted by j o 19

PICKED UP MY iPHONE 4S IN WHITE ON FRIDAY... LOVIN IT. I WONDER IF THERE IS A WAY TO POST PICS HERE FROM IT
easiest way for me to do it was use.. dropbox.. upload the pic then copy link to clipboard and paste the link in the insert image link.. (can also use picasa)

398978576.jpg

pick up the 32g for the WIFEY, and i am just a little bit jealous of this phone we asked siri some questions and look what she replied back

398978579.jpg

i could not believe this and i love my galaxy s phone but it wont say nothing like this 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by j o 19

PICKED UP MY iPHONE 4S IN WHITE ON FRIDAY... LOVIN IT. I WONDER IF THERE IS A WAY TO POST PICS HERE FROM IT
easiest way for me to do it was use.. dropbox.. upload the pic then copy link to clipboard and paste the link in the insert image link.. (can also use picasa)
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT LOL. IM ASSUMING YOURE SAYING I SHOULD: ON MY IPHONE ACCESS NIKETALK THRU SAFARI, CLICK POST A REPLY, THEN THERE WILL BE SOME OPTION TO USE DROPBOX WHICH IS PROB. THE INSERT AN IMAGE ICON, THEN COPY AND PASTE IT IN THE "ADD FROM URL" SECTION.. ILL TRY IT LOL 

*FIGURED IT OUT.. HAD TO USE A PHOTOBUCKET APP.. SHEESH
grin.gif

ANYWAY.. COPPED THE WHITE IPHONE 4S 32G 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lebron PS finals USA socks

GR 8's for $85
pimp.gif

and these two beauties for $100 OG XIIS and Laneys

This is how you start the week off...
wink.gif
20.00 each og baby kicks...Had to get to pair when they are 130.00 each

Mario- Dope pick ups bro. As for me, its been a min not posting. Lazzy. 
wink.gif

Nike Dual Fusion ST 2 "VOLT" SAMPLE.
pimp.gif

Hennessy X Kaws

Back
Top Bottom